Staff Application - Dishrespect

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST: (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: Yes.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: Yes.

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?: Yes.

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN: Dishrespect

Timezone: EST

Server(s) you would like to moderate: KitPvP

How active can you be per week?
Weekdays- 9 AM - 4 PM
Weekends- All day

My activity for the past month has been quite poor because I’ve been out of town moving into my new house. Rest assured, once I’m finished in about two weeks, I will return to being as active as I was before.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:

Whether it be on small servers or big servers, I have an extensive history of staff experience. My first notable reference is an old server called “SwagCraft,” which was rebranded as “Imperial Networks.” I was Head Moderator in 2015, which is when the network averaged about 700-1000 players. My responsibilities ranged from catching cheaters, interviewing applicants, and more. This server laid the foundation for my passion for staffing on Minecraft servers. Another server that I was staff on was Demolishing’s server, KitPvP.gg. Despite the few months that I was Senior Moderator, I learned more here than I did on every other server, including screensharing. Lastly, I was recruited for staff on the Dreamz reboot in 2018. The reboot had a short lifespan, however, the recruitment process and tests challenged my abilities as a staff member to catch every single cheater possible.

I will not include the list of small servers (as it would make this section unnecessarily long), however I can provide the list if need be and can get personal recommendations from the admins on these small servers as well as the servers listed above.

What is your knowledge of MunchyMC?

I have been playing MunchyMC since 2017 and have completely fallen in love with the server. My knowledge on the MunchyMC servers is as follows:

KitPvP: KitPvP is a PvP-based gamemode where players are able to choose from a multitude of kits to fight with. Each kit has its own unique abilities and counters other kits. Killing players grants you tokens which allow you to purchase kit passes, particles, and host events; events can be hosted by normal players or Event members. Regardless, they give the players a break from KitPvP to have fun and compete for Elite prizes. Additionally, KitPvP includes a 1v1 arena to add a new competitive edge. You can duel your friends, or queue up for a ranked duel with kits such as Soup, NoDebuff, Gapple, NoHitDelay, and more!

Prison: The basic principle of Prison is to mine blocks, sell those blocks, and rank up with that money until you’re free. However, MunchyMC’s prison utilizes that principle and adds a mile to it. With new features such as gambling, rares, and looting in the outside world, players are greeted with an unlimited amount of gameplay as soon as they join the server, which is why Munchy’s prison is so fun- there’s just so much to do.

Survival: Survival is a gamemode on Munchy that closely resembles vanilla Minecraft. You can claim your builds so that no one else can grief them, mine for survival’s unique currency, and simply make new friends!

WoolWars: WoolWars is a gamemode where the last man standing (on a single block in the sky) wins! When you load into a WoolWars game, you’re able to pick from a wide selection of kits. Once you pick the kit that meets your preference, the game starts and you’re given wool blocks. The objective of the game is to build up and not fall down as the ground rises and gets more lethal. As you build upwards, you will run into loot chests that will make you stronger for the late-game. If you fall and hit the ground, you lose. If everyone else has died and you are the last man standing, you win!

Purgatory: Purgatory is just another aspect that makes MunchyMC so unique. This server offers a FREE unban to banned players by completing tasks such as mining an obscene amount of stone/dirt or farming a large amount of EXP. Once a player completes the quest, they are immediately unbanned and get a second chance at playing on Munchy.

Do you have any Anticheat experience?

I do not have any experience with creating Anticheats, however I do have experience working with them. In my past experience, I had to work with several different anticheats such as AAC (not the greatest, but worthy of mentioning). My experience, however, was limited to reading flags that cheaters set off. This allowed me to go into vanish, watch the suspect, and determine if they were cheating or not.

Link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

Languages spoken: English and broken French.

Describe your contributions to MunchyMC thus far?

Over my time of being staff at MunchyMC, I’ve tried my hardest to contribute as much as possible. My contributions are as follows: I’m a Helper, Event Member, Forum Moderator, Idea Panel member, and a Senior Editor for the Newsletter team. As a Helper, I answer questions that any players might have and moderate the chat. As an Event Member, I host events to give players a breath of fresh air from the competitiveness in KitPvP. As a Forum Moderator, my job is to keep the forums clean of any vulgar posts and toxic behavior. As an Idea Panel member, I help come up with and brainstorm new ideas for the server’s upcoming updates. Lastly, as a Senior Editor along with @Examiner, I help write the monthly newsletters, format them, and go over the final product to ensure that it is up to MunchyMC’s standards.

What is your greatest strength?

I would say my greatest strengths are my dedication and competence. If I set my mind on something, I will work my hardest to complete it to the best of my ability. Another strength of mine includes working and being around other people— I love to be as social as possible and I believe that staff members are able to get a lot more done if players listen to them and respect what they have to say.

Comment on your ability to work within a team:

My ability to work within a team has been refined greatly over my lifetime, and I believe it will only get better. When I work with a team, I intend to try and maximize the synergy we have together. Whether it be online or offline, I try my hardest to keep the team together and work to achieve whatever task we are set against.

I’ve also taken several different Public Speaking courses and have spoken in front of multiple different crowds. I feel as if the skills I learned through these have allowed me to communicate my thoughts clearly, whether to small groups or in front of the entire server.

What is your experience and knowledge of hacks?

Reach: Extends the user’s reach by the set amount, which restricts other players from being able to hit them.

KillAura: Automatically aims and (typically) clicks for the user in whatever set angle they choose.

Jesus: Allows the user to walk on water.

Velocity/Anti-Knockback: Modifies the user’s knockback. Typically used to reduce knockback or negate it completely.

Fly: Allows the user to fly.

Autoclicker: A cheat which can be used externally and internally. This cheat clicks for the player at whatever speed they choose.

BHop/Speed: Allows the user to jump around at a greatly increased speed / Gives the player a greatly increased walking speed.

AutoSoup: Automatically soups and replaces soup bowls for the player.

NoFall: Negates fall damage for the user.

Tracers: Draws a line to all nearby players, allowing the user to find these players regardless of where they are.

Criticals: Automatically jumps and swings at the perfect time for the user so that they get a critical hit every time.

Triggerbot: Automatically swings for the user whenever a player is in their field of vision.

NOTE: I didn’t include any non-combat hacks due to the fact that I’m applying for KitPvP, however I can provide them if I need to.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

EDIT: To clarify, all of the work with my new house should be completed in about two weeks, and henceforth, I will return to my normal activity. Thank you everyone for your kind comments!

14 Likes

Hell yeah lemme get that firsttttttt! You’ve been a dedicated member of the community for a long time now Dish, and as a staff member I’m confident you’ll do great things in helping the Munchy community! Keep doing you brother!

+1

3 Likes

+1

you are a really nice guy and are dedicates to the server. You would make a great staff member!

2 Likes

Worked with Dish on the aforementioned Imperial Networks server. I personally handled the promotion of him on Imperial and never once regretted it. Great staff, even better guy. +1

2 Likes

+1

Very nice and good friend. Fantastic application! I really hope I see your name changed to purple.

1 Like

So dedicated to the Munchy community. Probably the most qualified person I’ve seen apply all season.

+1

1 Like

+1 You 100% deserve it and you’re one of the most active and respectful members in our community.

1 Like

+1 You’re one of the reasons why I’m eHelper today. I’m truly grateful for all you’ve done for me! Good Luck!

1 Like

While I have not spoken to you personally, you seem like a nice and really genuine person. It’s a +1 from me. Good Luck!

1 Like

+1
Absolute LAD

1 Like

+1 basically staff already with a great attitude

1 Like

OK- I will like, actually cry if you aren’t accepted. I’ll make a post bashing all the people who give you a -1 on this application and I’ll send the Pope and Her Majesty the Queen to kick their butts.

You are more than qualified to become staff, as you’ve done more than proved yourself worthy of this position. You have grown so much as a person, been a great member of the community, and have unarguably become one of my favorite people on here. I absolutely couldn’t recommend you any more!

3 Likes

+1

Mature
Active (when he’s not moving houses)
Friendly
Kind
Great helper/event member

If he doesn’t get trial I’m handing in my resignation.

Good luck!

Esio

4 Likes

I’ll be demoting myself from player to noob.

2 Likes

+1 best fit for staff

1 Like

+1. Excellent application, active, kind, mature, and just a great person in general. You’re extremely fit for staff and dedicated.

Best of luck,
~Mythical :sheep:

1 Like

I thought you already were mod lol. Plus one for sure. +1

1 Like

I gotta say:

• Your app is very long and detailed.
  • I worked with you on event and you are a very nice person.
  • You do your job as event and helper very well.

Anyway, best of luck! +1

1 Like

not much is needed to be said,
+1

1 Like

+1

• active
  • cool friendly dude
  • good bard
  • ran out of things to say but hes good staff material please accept
1 Like