Staff Application Daniel

IGN: 2X4F

Timezone: EDT

Can you record and upload videos with good quality? Though I haven’t used OBS too much, I definitely can use it to get video proof of hackers or spammers or anything im just a bit rusty with it havent used it much some basic tips would help.

Server(s) you would like to moderate: I would like to help moderate/improve kit pvp i like pvp alot and i hate to see hackers ruin the games of ordinary people who try to have fun.

How active can you be per week? I will be capable of playing anywhere from 1-5 hours a day depending on class and other work i have. I will do my very best to play daily and help with as many problems as i can.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: About 2 - 3 years ago i was admin on a descently big server i helped alot solved alot of problems made some things on the store and most players said im a pretty good mod.

What is your knowledge of MunchyMC? The Owner of MunchyMC is BadBoyHalo server is pretty popular a variety of different youtubers played on it.

Do you have any Anticheat experience? I have never worked directly with an Anticheat system, but I know the it’s purposes and uses. I am a fast learner and catch on quickly to new subjects.
Anticheat is a cheat-prevention system that detects and players without the presence of a staff member. If the Anticheat system can definitively determine that a player is cheating (moving to fast lagging/maybe flying), the player can be kicked, temporarily banned, or permanently banned based on the cheat it has detected. Anticheat can falsely detect players, but is more often correct and detects hackers.

Link videos of hackers that you have recorded and/or reported on MunchyMC: Right now, I have not recorded any hackers or cheaters as I haven’t gone after any hackers but i will try to provide any videos/photos of any hacks maybe being used.

Languages spoken: English

Describe your contributions to MunchyMC thus far? I believe I am friendly mature relaxed and not to annoying.

What is your greatest strength? I am calm who listens to both sides of an argument before taking action. Again, I am mature and can handle pressure well while not allowing the situation to stress me out. I believe opinoin will be respected and i will try not to be not to harsh.

Comment on your ability to work within a team: I am a friendly team-player that works best with others. I enjoy problem-solving in a group. I give input at appropriate times and listen when not speaking. I believe my presence amongst the community has been positive and plan to keep it that way.

What is your experience and knowledge of hacks? Since most other applications have made a list, I suppose I’ll make one as well

1. Fly - allows the player to fly
  2. Kill Aura - essentially makes a “bubble” around the player of continuous hits
  3. X-ray - see through blocks to find chests, ores, etc.
  4. Anti-Knockback - player takes no knockback on hits
  5. Bow Aimbot - allows bows to lock onto players for high-accuracy shots
  6. Aimbot - hits players even when player is not aiming at them
  7. No-clip/V-clip - essentially places the player in gamemode 3
  8. Reach - gives extended reach to the player for further hits
  9. No-Fall - player takes no fall damage
  10. Bunny hop - heightens the player’s movement by granting a lunge-type action when jumping
  11. Speed - Allows the player to move faster
    And many more (Jesus, Auto soup etc.)
    While there are many more situation-specific hacks and cheats out there, I believe these are the most commonly used and abused hacks that players use.

**I hope you have learned a little bit more about me and the type of person I am. Thank you for taking your time to review this post. **

~Daniel

Staff applications are currently closed, reapply next time!

3 Likes