Staff application-code_x

HI i think i am doing this right. today i am here coming to ask. i would like to apply for staff in the prison server. Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: yes

• Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: yes i have obs installed my friend.
  • Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?: YES I CAN. also discord. but just saying i am still trying to learn teamspeak.
    IGN: CODE_X

TIMEZONE:WESTCOAST

LANGUGES SPOKEN: ENGLISH

Server you would like to moderate: Prison

**How active can you be per week? I always log on for about maybe 3h a day at the least but useally more but i am getting back into school so probs like 4 to 5h a day tops bc of school but on summer i will be on for about 7h.

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay? id say about 2 or 3 months ago prob i have been on here more than that. and i stayed becuase of 2 reasons 1. i liked the community it was funny and wack. seeing all people have fun and making peoples day. 2 is becuase i can see the server can use a real happy boost. i am top hummor in my whole school sooo think about it. on to the next question.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of the story: no i really dont i have been muted maybe 3 times for accidental spam twice for 5 min and 1 for 30 min. so nothing super bad.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: No, I currently don’t have any past moderating experience.

Do you have any anti-cheat experience? yes i do have some not alot but i know most of the basics. about how it works the best description i can come up with is the anti-cheat detects someone that is ‘for-sure’ hacking then it automatically bans the hacker, but if it detects something that is not ‘for-sure’ but still suspicious it sends a message to a moderator or higher telling them that ‘said’ player is possibly cheating.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC: I currently have no reports for hackers because either, ares does its thing and bans them or I inform a moderator and the moderator does their job of dealing with the cheater.

What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member? i have helped some new people in need of anwsers and how to play the game. i have showed some how to make alot of money and how to start. and if someone needs me i am mostly on stand by since i dont have much i do.

How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team? i’d say the mood would be less serious and have more fun. and i would be able to have a good time chating and vibin aswell as crackin a few jokes.

How do you work when in a team? what i do is i get a feeling about how everyone else does things then if i see something lacking thats where i will try to assist.

What do you think is the hardest hack to detect and why? I believe tracers is the hardest hack to detect because anti-cheat does not pick up on this, and from a moderator’s perspective at one glance you cannot tell if a player is going directly towards another, they could just be walking towards a specific location. i know this because on most minecraft videos i have seen almost every other hack besides tracers just look easy to spot but a tracer could be him walking this way or that who really knows u just have to watch for a while.

If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial? I have not applied for staff here before on prison.

also below i wrote some things of how i can help a little :)

the reason i think this is because yes their are alot of staff but most are just no really caring. like local i mean he does his job well yes but is he always paying attention no. i would just like to help around the community. and if u have something wrong with this application please msg me. because even i dont know if i am doing this right lol. also i want to thank you staff for helping this server grow big and serve this server well. muchy for life baby.

Hi,

This is the wrong time and place for staff applications! To apply for staff, you first must wait for staff application season to open (every 3/4 or so months in general but it’s not a rule) and then apply here: Staff Team - MunchyMC Forums

There is also some requirements you must have before so I highly recommend you read all the docs available before the next season.

Have a nice day!

8 Likes