| Staff Application #4 <Spring 2020> ZeePog 💛 |

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes, I really loved the community and I decided it would be a great choice to stay!

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes, I use OBS and GeForce Experience.
- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:
Yes!

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN:

ZeePog - https://namemc.com/profile/ZeePog

Just turned 14 at 1st May!

Timezone:

Central European Summer Time - CEST

Languages Spoken:

English & Swedish

Server you would like to moderate:

Survival since I spend most of my time there! In my statistics for the current map is at 35 Days, but counting from the last map, in total I would believe about 80 Days.

How active can you be per week?

Monday - Thursday: Minimum 7 hours.
Friday: Minimum 10 hours.
Saturday: Minimum 12 hours.
Sunday: Minimum 9 hours.

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?

I joined at October 28th 2018, I took short breaks till March 2019, and that’s when I started being very active. I stayed because I met a lot of friends through the server and TeamSpeak, and the community in Survival was really friendly so were all the staffs. I loved it! And now I have made a ton of friends and I love them all to bits.

<>~<><>~<><>~<><>~<><>~<><>~<><>~<><>~<><>~<><>~<><>~<><>~<><>~<><>~<><>~<>

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of story:

Not as I can remember, I have been server muted once but that was way back, and then I have been false muted once or twice as a joke.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:
Yes, I have been staff on 2 servers before and I have basic knowledge on Moderating. I also have some knowledge with commands and what they do and how they work. I have been a Moderator and worked my way up to Admin on a server and then a short while after the server shutdown, and I moved onto my friends server but he just gave me Admin so I didn’t feel like doing much on there, and later the server got shutdown as well.

Do you have any anticheat experience?
Yes, from the other servers I were staff on, I learned pretty quickly on how they worked after a few explanations. And I also noticed they were sometimes a bit buggy because they weren’t optimized properly. The 2 Anticheats that we used were, Ares & Matrix.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
Unfortunately I have only recorded 1 hacker from Survival that used Freecam, the rest is from Purgatory. But I have made a lot of reports to mods and helpers through Discord & TeamSpeak.

• Videos

Freecam 00:00 - 2:35
Explanation: The player told us to go hide and then he just stood still and then he “guessed” our cords and the block we were standing on.

Flyhack - Speed - Wallhack & Kill Aura

What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member?

I have mostly played on survival for about 1 year and 6 months from now, and I have really enjoyed every day in there, I am used to looking into the chat at most times to see if something is happening and whenever there is a fight or something and there are no staffs on, I usually tell them positively to calm down and leave it behind and if I could, I would ask if there is something I can do to help, But if they don’t stop I immediately go into Discord or TeamSpeak to look for a Helper that can tell them to stop but if there is no Helpers I try to get a Moderator instead… I am also used to come onto TeamSpeak to hang out and have a great time with my friends, and when I do, my only goal is to make everyone happy and have a really fun day. I have been in a few events, some are from friends creating them. And some are from Survival events, Currently in my second build competition with CryptWarrior & Devonymous! I have also helped building a map which was the PewDiePie world, and I met new friends and got to know a lot of different people, I enjoyed it a lot!

How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team?

I am really active during the day time, and I love to help out people that are in need. And it would also be a great experience making the server a better and much safer place against toxicity and hackers etc. And if I would ever get staff, I always make sure I am doing my job correctly as I try not to make any mistakes, but if I end up making a mistake I am always really good at fixing them, and I try to avoid doing so again in the future. I have also been told that I have a photo-graphical memory, which means that I remember stuff easily, I got told by my parents and teachers because of my great memory capability. I am also very positive, creative, and I am a perfectionist trying to improve myself and other things at any given moment!

How do you work when in a team?

Really good, better now than before. I have a very creative mindset so I usually always know how to fix issues, and if I notice a problem in the game or some other problem, I try to tell my teammate(s) in a calm way so I do not hesitate them or make up an argument. So goes for ideas, If I thought my idea was a little bit better, I try to tell them why and I try to not talk in a way so they don’t get mad at me.

What do you think is the hardest hack to detect and why?

In Survival I would say most of the common hacks used in Survival are easy to detect, I would say Xray Because it depends on how the suspect is using the hack. They could be blatantly hacking or being very careful so they don’t get caught. But, I am really good at detecting hacks if I take my time.

If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial?

I have made 3 application, this is my 4th. And the first staff application was that I didn’t have the maturity requirements for staff, the second one was that I had a bad recent chat history, and the third was that my maturity wasn’t quite good enough. All though, I have been told by a couple of staff members and non-staff members that I have been growing my maturity very fast and really good over the last few months, and so I got really happy and they made my day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my Staff Application!
I wish everyone luck to all other applicants!

Special Thanks to everyone who has been supporting me through out my career in MunchyMC :heart:

Edit #1 - Added edit list.
Edit #2 - Fixed command issues.
Edit #3 - Added profile picture.
Edit #4/5 - Added more information.
Edit #6 - Added Desgin.

7 Likes

been denied three times, deserves it now more than ever. +1

1 Like

+1
Very active on the server and teamspeak, goodluck zee :D

1 Like

+1 ZeePog has been on survival for a long time. He is easily one of the most friendly members to talk to across all platforms. Good Luck!

1 Like

+1

• Active within all platforms regarding MunchyMC
  • Very well known within the community
  • Solid application

Best of luck BeePog <3

1 Like

+1 detailed and well formatted application - you can see that you put effort into this!

A friendly and well known player, who has been consistently active over a long period of time. Got to appreciate anyone who improves from feedback and keeps trying! You definitely deserve this, good luck <3

1 Like

Thank you everyone!! :heart::heart:

1 Like

+1 Zee is really active and always helps out in chat. Best of luck :honeybee:

2 Likes

+1 very good application, very active and nice

2 Likes

+1 very active good app.

1 Like

Thank you guys! ^^ :heart:

Good luck to you all!! ^w^ :heart:

+1 Skandinavia

1 Like

Great app
Great friend
+99999999

1 Like

Thank you guys! :heart:

1 Like

I have thought about adding some photoshop skills into this Application since the applications opened. But simply I didn’t have enough time to do it, I am kind of new to Photoshop, But I know a lot because of my great friend. But finally I made it, Hopefully it won’t bother! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

+1
beeees
really friendly and active, although I don’t see much of him, as I don’t play survival :pensive:

Awh, I wish to see you a lot too, Thank you though! :yellow_heart:

Before I stopped playing, Zeepog was one of the friends I played with the most. He was always positive in chat and put great commitment into the survival community. What I love about him the most is that he would always randomly ask in chat if anyone needed help with something.

No one deserves this “+1” more than Zeepog :)

1 Like

Awh ;-; :yellow_heart: You’re too kind!!