| Staff Application #3 <> ZeePog |

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

Yes! I first joined in October 28th, And I really loved the Community and how nice a lot of the people were and all the features that were in the server, And I stayed since then!

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes, I have been playing for over a year now!

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes, I use OBS and also GeForce Experience

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:
Yes, I have been using it for a long time now!

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN: ZeePog

Timezone: CEST (Central European Standard Time)

Languages Spoken: English & Swedish

Server you would like to moderate: Mostly Survival because I spend most of my time there, otherwise all of them. Otherwise all of the servers!

-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-

How active can you be per week?
Weekdays - 6 - 7 hours.

Friday - Minimum 10 hours.
Saturday - Minimum 12 hours.
Sunday - Minimum 7 - 10 hours.
Holidays - Minimum 12 hours. (If not I am with my friends or family)

-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?
I first joined in October 2018. And I went to Kitpvp, and later Survival to check out how it was. Then after that I took a little break, I came back maybe a few weeks later. And then I started playing Survival, and I met my first friend, that gave me a plot to build my house, and some others were helping me, and I really appreciated how nice the Community in Survival was. So later on I bought a rank, because I knew that I would be staying here for a long time. And now it’s basically my main server that I want to play and be active on to meet new people or friends!

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of story:
I don’t think so, unless I got auto-muted for a very long time ago for some reason that I can’t remember.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:
I am currently an Admin on my friends server. Since the server isn’t up for the public, I am in charge of… for example - Keeping the builders in place, Watching so there is no drama between other staff members. And so nothing goes wrong. Later though when the server is publicly available, I would have to watch out for a lot of other stuff, when there is actual members on the server playing daily, then I would have to take care of payments, and server issues.

Do you have any anticheat experience?
No, not much, but I know of the Anti-Cheat Matrix because on the server where I am staff, we use Matrix, and it basically alerts you if someone is suspected of a specific hack.
And I know only some Anti-cheats that you can download/buy but I have never tried developing my own anti-cheat. And since I dont know a lot about them, I am willing to learn more about it!

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
I have 3 videos, all of them are from Purgatory because there I can teleport and be in a kind of “Vanish” mode. It’s pretty hard to get true hacker recordings from Survival, the only one I got is Freecam at the bottom of the list. Also, I have been telling helpers a lot when someone has been really naughty, and then I send them proof of it, and they go mute them. So goes for some moderators as well, I have been reporting hacker suspects, and they go check it out.

Fly + Speed + Wallhack: https://youtu.be/_FmBRVwJWCU

Fly + Wallhack: https://youtu.be/f5UgvKLYujw

Fly + Speed: https://youtu.be/m656Zt86Qag

Freecam: Freecam (00:00 - 2:45) - Nebriss - YouTube 00:00 - 2:35

What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member?
I play on Survival mostly which I’ve played for about a year now, and I am really active since the beginning of the Summer 2019. I am also very active and positive in chat and helping a lot of newcomers and other players! I have been enjoying a lot playing on Survival and I stayed there instead of moving to another server like Kitpvp for example. Now I really enjoy playing on Survival because I can meet so many new people and my friends!

And something that I have done to help make a server, was building the Pewdiepie world, I really had a great time and I met a new friend that I talk to a lot, even to this day!

How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team?
What I know is that I have been very active in the chat and I really enjoy helping other players when they need help, and I always ask in chat a lot if someone needs help so they I know that if anybody needs or doesn’t need help. And I go on TeamSpeak with people/friends and other staff’s, And they won’t mind if I ever join the TeamSpeak Channel. I am very talkative and have I always come up with new ideas and new features that could be added, It just takes some time. And if I get staff, I will make sure I am doing my job correctly and not doing something wrong. And If I were a JMod or over, and If I catch a hacker I would always make sure to record so I don’t get any hate of false banning the person, so then I can show them the proof I got. Also being very creative, positive, and always trying to improve.

How do you work when in a team?
I would say pretty good actually, I know how to work things out in different situations/occasions. And if there was an issue or a problem, I would try to tell my teammate(s) in a positive way so I don’t make any arguments. And if they have an idea, and I think my idea is a little better (Or the other way around) I would try telling the person why I think my idea is a little better, and I would try not to start a big argument out of it.

What do you think is the hardest hack to detect and why?
For Survival I would say Xray, because sometimes some Xrayers are smarter than you think and they could hide it very easily. And that comes to mining patterns, they could be pretending to strip-mine to different ways for example.

But if anything else it’ll probably be AutoSoup Which makes the player heal very quickly. But it’s hard to detect because a lot of Kitpvp players are usually very fast when they heal, if they have played for a certain amount of time.

If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial?
The first application I did got denied and I didn’t really get a reason. So I kept playing, and for the next application I did, my denial reason was that I didn’t have a good past chat history. So for this season I worked on being more positive in chat and talking with more people now and then. And it has been working out really well for me, and I feel a lot more proud of myself for making this choice!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading! :heart:
I wish everyone good luck to all other applicants!

3 Likes

+1

Really nice guy
very nice to talk to
Hope you get what you applied for

1 Like

+0.5
I do see you online often, But I would like to see you helping out more players and talking in chat more (This could be because of timezones) .

1 Like

+1

Nice individual

Strives to be helpful

1 Like

+1 Good App

1 Like

+1 ZeePog is active, nice and knowledgeable of survival. A perfect choice!

1 Like

You’re a pretty cool bee.

+1 :honeybee:

2 Likes

+1 helpful queen bee

1 Like

+1
Tons of detail

1 Like

+1

Great app, and is online often.

1 Like

+1

A good lad! He would be a great choice!

1 Like

Thank you all for the nice comments, I wish you all Good luck! :heart:

1 Like

+1 I think you’ve showed great growth in maturity in the months I’ve known you. You are quite helpful whenever you are on the server to new players. Like Idealist stated, I don’t see you on THAT much, but I believe that’s due to different time zones. I wish you the best of luck!

1 Like

Very detailed and mature
+2

1 Like

+1

• Active
  • Strong Application

Best of Luck!
~Noah

1 Like

+1
Very active and friendly, wonderful person, would make excellent staff member

1 Like

+1 Very Very Active and helped me get the bee achievments #beepog!

1 Like

+1
Really Nice.
Active
Good app.

Best of luck!
-rainfalls

1 Like

+1
Always helps out with items or redstone
(One of the few people who were always online and super nice when i started and made me stay)
PS #ZeePogforHelper

1 Like

+1 Great application, can’t say no more.

2 Likes