| Staff Application #2 | CryptWarrior |

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST: (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes! I first joined the MunchyMC community in May of 2019, I quickly fell in love with the unique
features of the server. I have been a member of this community ever since!

-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes! I use Open Broadcaster Software to record high quality videos of hackers, I typically upload these videos to youtube just in case the correct evidence is needed to deal out punishments. My recording software is usually kept open when playing on the server, so that way, I am ready to record whenever necessary.

-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:
Yes, I currently have Teamspeak downloaded onto my computer, I am quite familiar with the way it functions, and will be able to use it correctly to communicate with other players or staff team members.

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN: My current IGN is CryptWarrior, a list of my past IGNs can be found at this link: CryptWarrior | Search | NameMC

Timezone: My timezone is Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Server(s) you would like to moderate:
I would love to moderate Survival, this is my main go-to server on MunchyMC as of now, I feel as though I have grown a strong relationship with the community. I have been online every single day for the past few months, interacting and assisting players with various builds and situations.

How active can you be per week?
I have been and will continue to be very active on MunchyMC, I currently play everyday for at least 3-7 hours. My activity will very rarely change, just for extra clarification, I have created and provided this schedule:

Monday: Online: 6-8am | Online: 3-8pm

Tuesday: Online: 6-8am | Online: 3-8pm

Wednesday: Online: 6-8am | Online: 3-8pm

Thursday: Online: 6-8am | Online: 3-7pm

Friday: Online: 6-8am | Online: 3-8pm

Saturday: Online: Most of the Day

Saturday: Online: Most of the Day

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:
I have have been a developer and a moderator for a smaller minecraft server, along with attempting to establish my own. As mentioned in my previous application, I mainly work on my server for personal experience with Java, plugins, and configuration files. I have also developed unique commands and entities associated with Java coding for a friend’s smaller minecraft server. I feel as though moderating and developing on that server has given me the necessary experience I need to be a Moderator on MunchyMC. I have also been a Helper on the MunchyMC network for quite some time now, which means I have dealt with many types of hackers, rulebreakers and any form of toxic behavior in general, although this is not moderating experience, it has prepared me, and showed me what to expect as a Moderator.

Do you have any Anticheat experience?
I do have a fair knowledge of Anti-Cheat plugins, although I have not developed my own, I have experimented and customized many other Anti-Cheats out there, to try and improve upon them and have them fit perfectly within my private server. If there is anything I do not know, that I should know about Anti-cheats, I will gladly learn for the servers sake.

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?
I found MunchyMC online while watching youtube, if you know me, I absolutely love multiplayer survival servers, so I decided to give the network a try! As I mentioned, I quickly fell in love with the survival server, it has the nicest community of players I have ever encountered in my 7 years of playing minecraft. I originally Joined the MunchyMC community in May, I have always had the encouragement to return daily and complete challenges and projects I had in mind. I deeply appreciate everything the staff team is doing to make survival as enjoyable as possible, this is probably one of the most desirable features of MunchyMC that has me coming back every day, the experienced hard working, staff team!

Link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
As of now I have 6 main videos, I have reported countless other hackers/rulebreakers directly to staff members.

Survival Xrayer 1: MunchyMC Xray Hacker - YouTube

Survival Fly Hacker: https://youtu.be/fDuwB7eGnfU

Survival Xrayer 2 (Part 1): https://youtu.be/tIVfbVozgwU

Survival Xrayer 2 (Part 2): https://youtu.be/o5SBEYxHqeA

KitPvP Portal Voiding: https://youtu.be/GtgkMNp9uGE

KitPvP Reach Hacker: https://youtu.be/0kzSzflKOZI

Languages spoken: I speak fluent English, and can understand certain parts of French

Describe your contributions to MunchyMC thus far?
As a Survival Helper, I have assisted many players with issues that they cannot resolve, such as griefing and raiding. I have made many reports to Moderators about issues that happen daily on MunchyMC. Dealing with toxicity is another one of my major contributions. Many players are threatened, insulted and called names daily, my job is to deal with the insulters, and report anything I cannot handle to the Higher-ups, I have also been suggesting ideas to the Idea team that could end up benefiting the server. If I do manage to get accepted, I would love to help MunchyMC remain secure, with very limited to 0 hackers.

What is your greatest strength?
I am very flexible with my time online, I am resourceful and creative when it comes to suggesting ideas, and retrieving others’ opinions. and I take initiative when I need to. These are all my greatest strengths, but my most considerable strength would be my ability to collaborate easily within a team. I am faced with many challenges I cannot resolve alone each day. If I do somehow need a Moderator, I always find it very easy to discuss and solve problems together with them. I am typically very open when it comes to listening to others’ ideas and solutions, I tend to take all of them into consideration when attempting to solve the problems.

Comment on your ability to work within a team:
My ability to work within a team would most likely be considered as one of my greatest strengths for the many reasons stated above.

What is your experience and knowledge of hacks?
I have a wide and vast knowledge of hacks, here are a few I stated in my previous application:

Killaura: Enables the suspect to automatically hit his opponent within range. This hack is easy to detect because of the suspect’s abnormal movements.

AimBot: Allows the suspect to have assistance with aim. This hack enables the suspect to lock their cursor on to their opponent. This hack is fairly easy to detect because of the suspect’s abnormal movements and hits.

Xray: Xray Enables the suspect to see through walls and biomes to easily search for rare ores. Xray can be found in resource packs or through mods. Xraying is harder to detect unless you have an Anti-cheat that alerts Admins if the suspect is mining ores too quickly.

AutoCrit: This Hack automatically Crits the suspects opponent causing an unfair damage advantage to other players. This hack is easier to detect because of the quick fights the suspect will be winning.

AutoSoup; This Hack is a major advantage in KitPvP and other game modes that include soup. AutoSoup allows the suspect to automatically eat soup without switching slots. This hack is harder to detect, unless you have an inventory plugin that enables Admins to check the suspect’s inventory.

Bhop: Bhop Enables the suspect to jump farther than they normally would be able to. This hack is easy to detect since the suspect’s jumps stand out from the other ones.

Fly: This Hack enables the suspect to fly in game without having the correct permissions to do so. This hack is easy to detect for obvious reasons.

Reach: Reach allows the suspect to attack an opponent from a farther range rather than 2.5 blocks. This Hack is easy to detect considering the fact that most servers have plugins which can detect this kind of hack.

Anti KnockBack: Anti Knockback (Anti Kb) allows the suspect to take no knockback whatsoever. This hack is easy to detect if the suspect enters a PvP match.

Speed: This hack enables the suspect to have a permanent speed boost. This hack is most commonly detected by Anticheat systems.

SpiderClimb: SpiderClimb enables the suspect to climb over walls like a Spider would. Fortunately, most Anti-cheat systems prevent this action.

Jesus: This hack allows the suspect to walk on water. This hack is probably the most obvious hack to detect for apparent reasons.

FastBow: FastBow allows the suspect to reload a bow extremely quickly causing a rapid fire rain of arrows. This hack is fairly easy to detect.

NoFall: This hack allows the suspect to take no fall damage and disables the death of fall damage. This hack is easy to detect if the suspect jumps from an extensive height and does not die.

NoClip: This hack enables the suspect to walk through building blocks and miscellaneous items. Though this hack is useful to hackers, barely any are seen using them nowadays.

AutoChest: This hack allows players to automatically loot chests without touching a single item. This Hack is fairly hard to detect without a decent Anticheat.

Scaffolding: This hack enables the suspect to have an automatic bridge built below him while they walk. This hack is on the easier side to detect.

Fast Break/Fast Place: These hacks allow the suspect to mine or place blocks particularly fast. These hacks are fairly easy to detect with a decent Anticheat.

In addition to the above:

Freecam: Freecam is a modification typically found on hacked clients that adds custom camera controls to client sided versions.

InvWalk: This hack allows the suspect to move while editing his/her inventory. InvWalk is fairly easy to detect considering Mods have access to the /invsee command.

BoatFly: This hack allows the suspect to have access to flying while inside a boat. Boatfly is an easy hack to detect for obvious reasons.

Thank you for reading my application!
I hope you have an amazing day!

12 Likes

+1 is one of the best survival helpers and is very active. Also is a great person overall

4 Likes

+1 Amazing person, great friend.

5 Likes

Thank you both very much! I appreciate your feedback :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

+1

• Well Constructed Application!
  • Helpful on Forums

Good Luck!
~Noah

3 Likes

Luv u :p

2 Likes

Thank you Noah! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Luv you too xD

1 Like

+1! So mature for your age.

3 Likes

Thank you Joshios! :laughing:

2 Likes

i agree. Crypt deserves a promotion :D

3 Likes

+1 Crypt is one of the most Active Survival Helpers! Would be amazing to see him because there are no staff available when he needs assistance! No Hate to the Current Survival mods.

3 Likes

Are you sure you are 13?
If so you are extremely mature for yor age!
Very helpful to anyone on survival!
That’s a +1 from me.

3 Likes

Thank you sadneo, your comment is very deeply appreciated! :blush:

1 Like

Thank you Levis! Much love :heart:

1 Like

I really do appreciate all of your comments! :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

You can count on a +1 from me

1 Like

+1 Active and mature! Good luck

1 Like

Thank you both! :blush:

CryptWarrior, you would be a perfect survival mod. You are active, nice and mature.
+1

1 Like