Splofy’s Application for Event Member :D

IGN: Splofy

How often I can host events? - I can host events a lot of the time especially as I am online a lot - reasons why I haven’t been online recently is due to my PC issues however starting from tomorrow and then on I can always be online!

What I stand out from other people? - What really makes me stand out from other people is that I know what players really want from having a good amount of experience on this server. Furthermore, I’m not doing this for my personal success and to have an “amazing rank” I’m doing this simply because I want to make MunchyMC an incredible server and even If I don’t get accepted I really hope that the next selected MunchyMC event members really hosts amazing cool things!

Why I want to apply for an event member? - I would love to apply for an event member as not only do I understand what players of MunchyMC want (as a MunchyMC player myself) I understand what games we could particularly create in the future [for example a mini game hosted on a Friday, where a certain MunchyMC staff member gets to participate and be slayer. Which they will have to somewhat chase and eliminate players] well that’s one of the ideas!

What is your reputation within the community? - I have a very good reputation of making MunchyMC a fun place for example being humerous and positive to everyone. I haven’t gotten banned at all and haven’t been muted for a very long period of time!

Anything I’d like to add? :

Timezone issues - What I’ve noticed from MunchyMC is that it has a timezone of est. Although it’s not that bad, this could particularly cause an issue as people who aren’t especially from this area as they can’t take part in such amazing events. However, as my timezone is UTC+1, I can host events from the opposing sides of where this server occurs and so everyone can get to play fantastic events!

Being appropriate and respectful to staff and players - Although some may know me to be very hyper at times when playing in the server, when it comes to the scenario of becoming an event member in which I have to respect players and staff that is 100% certain. If the opportunity is given to me I will most certainly be highly respectful to all people of the community as that’s what all people of the server should be given!

When hackers or cheaters come across the game and what I can do to help? - I use Nvidia shadow play which is used to record moments of MunchyMC where people are breaking rules. If this is the case I will immediately contact staff on MunchyMC to mitigate the damage hackers can do to this community!

Thank you! Splof

2 Likes

+1. super funny and chill AND nice (triple combo) GOOD LUCK SPLOFMAN!

2 Likes

0/NEUTRAL

I would be giving a +1 as you are one of my friends, but here is my reasoning as to why I gave you a 0 rating.

• I believe you should work on maturity, as I’ve seen you be toxic in chat for the last few days.
  • I believe you could add a little bit more detail into your application.

Good Luck!:+1:

1 Like

Hello there!

I will stay neutral this time: +0!

Here are the positive things:

• Very Nice
  • Pretty Active

I recommend working on:

• Everything @DrakeOfStars said!
  • It seems like you forgot a question:

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

I wish you the best! :+1:

1 Like

I will also stay neutral and agree with everything @Vurm and @DrakeOfStars

+0

2 Likes

+1 Splofy is a g