Spawn

Hi there,

I am writing to you today to enquire as to how I would enter back to the land known as Spawn, I once arrived in this magical place but was told me a fellow named @RossF that he wanted to show me his vegan bakery, so he teleported me to him, now I am stuck here and have been eating gluten free bread for the past 30 days.

SEND HELP.

Kind regards,

TheBoop

P.S. Ross you make ugly cakes.

5 Likes

Hi TheBoop,

Thank you for your question.
First things first you will need a pink tulip, a diamond hoe and 3 item frames. Are you able to acquire these items?

We well endevour to help you as soon as possible. No one should have to suffer Ross’s baking for such a length of time.

Hugs and kisses,
IB

4 Likes

Hi InterpidBookworm,

Thanks for the quick response!

I actually spawned in with these items upon joining the server, lucky break… Whatever would you have me do next?

Eagerly awaiting your responce

TheBoop

3 Likes

What are the random things in your inventory? And why do you have 2 ladders on your head?

2 Likes

Hi InterpidBookworm,

Thank you for noticing,

The ladders are actually a family heirloom, I keep them on my head so I dont forget where I put them, as for the items, Ross has been trying to feed me with most of them, the blocks are what he has been throwing at me to get me to move around in my cage and the leather is what I found hidden in pages in his diary, (I think he killed a cow and feels bad so keeps it around as a memento).

But please, I need to get back to spawn fast, Ross is coming back soon and he will notice these forum posts!

TheBoop

4 Likes

Hi TheBoop,

Ah yes, I use the same technique for keeping track of my children.

Due to the immense urgency of the situation, I need you to read the following intructions very, very carefully.
First, hold the pink tulip in your left hand.
Second, hold the diamond hoe in your right hand.
Third, take a selfie #bae #nofilter #feelingcutemightdeletelater
Fourth, disregard all previous intructions.

When you have completed these steps please respond, and I will be able to guide you further. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

With sparkles,
IB

2 Likes

Hi Intrepid,

Unfortunatly due to previous circumstances I lost my left hand to a wild giraffe!

Please! IS THERE NO ALTERNATIVE???

Urgently waiting,

TheBoop

2 Likes

Hi Boopy,

Ah, that does throw a reasonably proportioned spanner in the works. There is an alternative, however…and I really only suggest this out of the desperation I feel we both share…

Boop, you would have to be willing to sacrifice everything. You would have to be willing look death right in the face and smile, to risk it all on impossible odds, to truly, truly test your soul. This is the kind of sacrifice it will take.
Boop, are you in?

Enjoying a nice cup of tea,
IB

2 Likes

Okay.

giphy

Hi TheBoop,

I admire your courage. It is truly inspiring.
Prepare yourself. Take a deep breath. Centralize your auras.
Let me know when you’re ready.

Ommmm,
IB

2 Likes

Hi Intrepid,

In the words of my good friend the aquatic, yellow, personified, squishy sponge.

I’M READYYYYYYYYYYY

Yours cutely

TheBoop

2 Likes

Hi Boopikins,

Ye do /spawn mate

LOL noob,
IB

3 Likes

Hi Ibby,

After all this time you tell me a command that gets me BANNED!!!

Lovingly,

TheBoop

3 Likes

One does not simply leave Ross’s Bakery

4 Likes

It’s Ross’ Bakery noob

3 Likes

No its not

1 Like

Yes, even if the name ends in “s,” it’s still correct to add another “'s” to create the possessive form. It is also acceptable to add only an apostrophe to the end of singular nouns that end in “s” to make them possessive. In this case, you can show possession for Ross either way:

Ross'

Ross's

Why would you name a Bakery ‘Ross’ Bakery noob’?

I heard ross’s cakes were good.