Sowl's Staff Application #4

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: Yes

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: Yes

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?: Yes

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN: Sowl

Timezone: GMT or BST

Server(s) you would like to moderate: KitPvP

How active can you be per week?
Monday: 6:00AM - 8:00AM - 4:00PM - 8:00PM
Tuesday: 6:00AM - 8:00AM
Wednesday: 6:00AM - 8:00AM - 4:00PM - 8:00PM
Thursday: 6:00AM - 8:00AM
Friday: 6:00AM - 8:00AM - 4:00PM - 8:00PM
Saturday: 7:00AM - 9:00PM
Sunday: 7:00AM - 9:00PM

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:
I was staff on a well known practice server, Minemen Club for around 3 months before resigning. I believe that I learnt many valuable skills from my time here.

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?
I joined Munchy back in 2015, however started playing actively around 2016/17. The main reason I am still playing today is the community. Most of the time now I only come on to talk. Over the past years I have made many friends and dated many egirls, which I will never forget. This server have a very unique community compared to other servers, which I why I am still here.

Do you have any Anticheat experience?
I know the basics of Anticheats, how they work, what they do etc. I learnt a bit about anticheats during my time as staff on Minemen Club.

Link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

Languages spoken:
English, I have experience with talking to non english speakers during my time on Minemen Club however.

Describe your contributions to MunchyMC thus far?
Over my time on Munchy I have reported many hackers, made many suggestions for the server and reported lots of bugs. I have also been given the event rank several times and hosted many events including: Sowl says, waterdrop and classic rr.

What is your greatest strength?
Due to my almost inhumane pvp skills, I believe I am skilled at identifying cheaters.

Comment on your ability to work within a team:
I have lots of experience working within teams, and believe that I can make whatever the team is doing as efficient as possible.

What is your experience and knowledge of hacks?
As stated above, I have been staff on currently the biggest practice server, which is usually a common place for crafters to try cheat. I learnt a lot of different hacks and how to detect them.

vouch for my cutie bf

1 Like

that should be inhuman not inhumane
good app tho +1

Sowl good player. Very noob sometimes and denied 3 times. It’s about time. No more words needs to be said. gg +1

Thank you for your comments, however i did mean inhumane

+1 Sowl for mod or riot

oh ok fair enough

+1 good application, was staff on mmc and has experience with being event on this server! would be great fit +1 agreed.

although he died quickie to randoms in pvp kit when he was #1 on seasonal and lost to xshrek LMAO. but he was in a 4v1 and has fatfingers even though he is very skinny so he pressed t instead of 6 which opened his chat and didnt allow him to soup please fix this bug quickly munchy developers.

3 Likes

+1 Just yes.

+1 I will resign if this get denied…

:billed_cap:

1 Like

+1, amazing…

1 Like

+1.

Perfect.

Goodbye @xShrek

+1 no question about it

1 Like

Excuse me?

2 Likes

+1 impeccable application and it was irresistible to not comment on how thrilled i was to read this application… you’ve exceeded the expectations and won’t let anyone down. most qualified applicant right now and i can’t believe this is your fourth attempt.

1 Like

Application denied. U̶n̶f̶o̶r̶t̶u̶n̶a̶t̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶f̶f̶ ̶t̶e̶a̶m̶ ̶i̶s̶n̶’̶t̶ ̶d̶e̶s̶e̶r̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶s̶e̶n̶c̶e̶ you currently don’t meet our maturity requirements, we hope to see you apply again the future!

5 Likes