Some kit changes

I’ll make this as short and simple as possible:
Bomberman:
Make thrown tnt detonate on impact w/ ground/entities. Also make stuck TNT blow up in 3 seconds not 5.
Thor:
_Make the thrown hammer strike lightning on enemies it hits twice. Also make lightning give slowness 1 for 2 seconds on hit. Also make the hammer a diamond axe because it looks cooler. When the hammer comes back, it will always now arrive in your second slot. _
Zeus:
Make all lightning do 3 hearts true damage, so it actually does it’s job.
Like, if you wander into Zeus lightning, you should be screwed instead of being slightly tickled.
Vampire:
Give this kit perm speed, and make it to where if you are hit by the bat signal, you can’t get off for 5 seconds.
Crossbow:
Explosion only happens if you HIT your enemies.
Snowgolem:
Reduce the cooldown of the snowball ability to 5 seconds.
Dragon:
Make it to where you can get knocked back by your own fireballs, basically, allow draggo players to rocket-jump.
Hornet:
Make the antenna ACTUALLY WORK.
Fish:
CHANGE THE DIAMOND SWORD INTO A FISH WITH SHARPNESS 7
BECAUSE WHY NOT.

Okay, I made this at 1 am yesterday, so some of these changes may be complete bogus.

Some of these look decent and some… just sound stupid, also, I wish they would add a time limit to the Falcon kit, as you can just fly around and slaughter everyone who isn’t flying
(I’m saying that because every person who i have seen use the Falcon pack is flying infinitily)

If your hit you cant fly for 10 seconds and they take more fall damage than any other kit

1 Like

Okay, thanks for the info! I’m still getting rekt’d though. most likely due to me sucking at PvP

fish no because u can’t block hit, vampire no because if u can’t get off the bat its insanely easy to criticize people out, zeus no because thats stupidly op

Yeahh…
IK, but I made this at 1am yesterday, so I guess I need to make some changes… xD

Bomberman: Each buff has also a nerf, what is nerfed? Defense?
Thos: Second Crossbow, as the hammer will do 1 heart of damage, which is against PVP only 1/2 heart damage, where the indirect hit (lightning) would do more damage, because the player can’t get hit twice within 500ms (0.5 seconds). (Not sure, if it’s possible to survive a deep fall with poison)
Zeus: Yes.
Vampire: Only the second part on 3 seconds.
Crossbow: No, the explosion is not hitting you, when the arrow hits you, what does so much damage on you is not the explosion, it’s the power 4 bow.
Snowgolem: Reduce to 5 seconds and it won’t give yourself speed.
Dragon, Sounds good.
Hornet: I heard, it can display things above other’s heads.
Fish: A fish holding a fish.
Falcon: Falcon got the 10 seconds cooldown now on fly activation, so they can no longer fall out of the sky by a hit, but by 2 consecutive hits, making elementalist the only counter next to it’s own counter.

For thor, when you throw the hammer, you deal 1 heart of damage when you hit them the first time, but when it comes back, and hits the same person again in the back, it will strike them with lightning.
Plus, the axe takes forever to come back anyway. This wouldn’t be a big change tbh

Most of them sound good. I will edit this message at school for more detail.

Ok here we go. I don’t use bomberman, and I don’t die to it very often, so I’m not sure a change is necessary. Zeus, Thor, snow golems, and vampire I have never used, so I don’t think I should say much about them. I agree with you entirely on crossbow. They should also remove its speed I think because because it makes the game unenjoyable for all who play it.
Dragon… yes this NEEDS to be a thing!!
I think the antenna works… idk maybe not. I think fish is pretty balanced there aren’t much counters, but it’s not as broken as everyone thinks.
So yeah :L

1 Like

Okay, thanks for the (FUTURE) feedback!

1 Like