Sno0wFl4ke - Application

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:

Yes, I also bought ELITE Lifetime

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:

Yea, it’s possible to do that, but I haven’t the best quality…

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:

Yea

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN:
Sno0wFl4ke

Timezone:
METZ

Languages Spoken:
German(native), English(Niveau B2), French(A2), Nowegian(BASIC Communication)

Server you would like to moderate:
Where it’s required…
…KitPVP…WoolWars would be my favorite!

How active can you be per week?
2-4h per day
(depends on the day)

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?

I discovered the server while browsing thru some serverlists. After that I found BBHs YT channel and it kept my interest in the network. I loved the games, so I stayed.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of story:

No, I didn’t receive any kind of punishment.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:

I am a Staff on a German network and I was staff on two different unknown German networks. I know the basic commands and reasons for punishing people and I have experience with worldedit and different building tools.

Do you have any anticheat experience?

Iam familiar with NCP, PheonixAC, HexagonAC, Watchcat and AAC, GuardianAC, Spartan

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

I have made some, but I didn’t found the links. Sorry about that.

What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member?

I reported some hackers and bought a rank.

How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team?

I am a trustworthy and reliable person. I love to help people with their problems. I am fair and don‘t punish / judge players in own behaviors.

How do you work when in a team?

I am a good teamplayer if I made contact with the team. I am a very shy and quiet person, so it’s possible that I will not be a good team player at the beginning but of time goes by it’s going to be fine.

What do you think is the hardest hack to detect and why?

I think the hardest hack to detect is reach because if the cheater configures the reach minimally you can’t really see if reach is used. ESP/ChestESP is also hard, because you can’t tell if it’s a coincidence or a hack.

If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial?

— First Try —

I hope you read my application. I would be happy for a short respond.

Your sincerely
Sno0wFl4ke

Grammatical mistakes, guessing that’s because you’re German. Add more details too, it would make your application way better. I suggest reading your application over and over to find those grammatical mistakes.

This doesn’t really matter since you’re applying for moderator/staff however you want to call it.

1 Like

Thank you very much

This is 100% irrelevant to your application

1 Like

might be

Be more active in woolwars, talk in chat more, help others. i have failed to notice you playing woolwars even once.
Lacks detail as well

Hi there @Sno0wFl4ke. At the moment, we feel that you don’t meet the requirements for staff. We hope to see you apply again in the future!