Smoon’s Staff Application (August 2020)

“breaking” is the correct spelling
+1 friendly

ahh I must of missed that one thankyou for pointing it out :slight_smile:

Hey there!

Activity: Smoon is a very active person on the server, as well as the discord. Maby you could improve your activity on the forums a little bit. +0.3

Involvement in the community Smoon is very active in chat and always tries to help people whenever she can. +0.3

Experience: From what I’ve seen, you don’t have any experience as staff member. So it will be a 0

The application: Really good application! Very detailed and I like the lay-out too. +0.1

I wish you all the best of luck!

-Arne

tysm for the feedback means alot !

Hey, I’m going to be fully unprofessional in this application critique. Please point it out if something offended you.

hi, ur good and seem sweet so imma give u a +1 good luck may the odds be ever in your favor stay safe and have a nice day

Thankyou :))

Fantastic application and one of the nicest players on Munchy!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: She is the absolute sweetest, cool under pressure, and would make an amazing staff member!

Awww ily :sob:

1 Like

You have always been such a kind and active player on Munchy, especially survival. Although you don’t have much experience, it seems like you have plenty of maturity and time to be an amazing mod! I wish you the best of luck. +.5 from me :slight_smile:

tysm I really appreciate it <333

1 Like

UPDATED 12th OF AUGUST

Correcting a spelling mistake for (Do you have any punishments on our network?)

+0.5
Well structured application. The detail was pretty good. You seem like a very nice person! The reason for the .5 was your lack of experience, I would suggest trying to moderate a smaller server. My only suggestions would be to maybe add a little more detail and get some more experience but other than that very nice application! Best of luck.

+1

You seem very kind, can handle criticism, and are active!

Hey there Smoon,
Thank you for your application, however at the moment I don’t quite feel you quite meet the requirements yet. You have a great app and are very liked within the community, so I’d love to see you really be proactive in engaging with players and staff and interact with people who you may not usually talk to. Being able to do this with ease is very important for all staff. I hope to see you apply again in the future!

1 Like