Small Appreciation for friends.. <3

I saw bearaddo and mddey make their own appreciation for the friends that have helped them… and I want to do the same as I’ve been on munchy for a year and 2 months exactly!

DutchMTC: The person that actually helped me get known into the community and got me more known, they’re the reason I’m active, they inspired me a lot and helped me meet 2 more people, also a very big cutie <3

Teenyrobot and iNateCo: Hilarious people who also helped me, always lend a helping hand when needed, they’re amazing and I can’t ask for more of them… except more trade wars and waterdrop.

NBMoore87: Also another mad lad who’s so kind and is too adorable, he’s too nice to everyone, I can’t forget em <3

Bearaddo: funny bad at wd noob <3 (im sorry ily bear)

Nacie: sweaty pvper, thats basically it, also has a very terrifying aura.

Mddey: too innocent of an adult, adorable guy who’s always here to have fun!

@Sript (gotta @ homie) Sriptonius maximus, good at events, too good at parkour in general, and a nice person and always been here for me <3

Beapy: a very funny person who is a simp . (ily beap c:)

Okay this is too long, to put it in short: everyone in the monke clan, swaleem, and every appa member, and mooni clan- GOD, PEOPLE STOP MAKING CLANS ITS HARD TO PUT IT IN A FORUMS POST, THANKS! also HNM <3

wait I forgot someone that has been my friend for like, ever, DRYC THE MAD LAD! ok bye go hydrate, anyways, dryc is cool ig… idk lol

14 Likes

oh wait this isnt community, uh, yeah sorry guys

2 Likes

Love u mr.Puffer <3

4 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

4 Likes

<3

4 Likes

not including your own FATHER. :roll_eyes: :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

6 Likes

i have came to the decision that i love and i hate you
but i cannot replace u so i must change you

3 Likes

ok where me :roll_eyes: :sob:

3 Likes

Awww you are an amazing friend Alty!
(Trade Wars ain’t happening on my watch)
<3

4 Likes

Thank you alty!! The server feedback was very good.

2 Likes

Guys, I think when he said everyone in the monke clan, he may be referring to me as well. But idk tho, seems like a stretch.

2 Likes

I misread this as Small applications for friendship

4 Likes

Wait remind me who you are???

3 Likes

ur cute enough

2 Likes

dad u made me lose the 2v2 woolwars tourney, cuz u were asleep, so cringe

2 Likes

idk some random lol

2 Likes

ALTY YOU ARE AMAZING ILYYYY!!! :slight_smile: