Slim_Bun's BT (Builder Team) application

Hello. I applied for builder application, but I put the wrong pictures. So now I’m going to write the same application, but with the right pictures.

IGN and past IGN’s: You can see here: Minecraft UUID / Username Converter

Time zone: IST (Israel Standard Time)

how long have you played onMunchyMC? I’ve been playing on MunchyMC for about 0.5 years. I mostly play on KitPvP and I’m too enjoy to play Wool Wars.

Portfolio (Builds you’ve made with pictures):
I took the idea for this construction out of the video: “100 Builds idea”, but I do not steal the building, I just took the idea

I hope it enough good

Can you use World Edit or Voxel (State one or both): well I know how to use both of them

Describe yourself: I start to build when I bought the Minecraft. I started to build small houses, and after I began to enlarge my buildings. I like to build things with a lot of details. I’m 14 years old, from Israel. I want to be builders on munchyMC because I want to help you build maps for your server. I believe I can help you to build big things with details. I like to watch BadBoyHalo and Sleppy video on YouTube. I play Minecraft from the alpha days. I think I have a lot of experience that can help your server. I always loved to build :)

Thank for reading
Slim_Bun

I would say to add more builds to show off your skills!

Although your builds look decent, they don’t look as detailed. Also haven’t seen you on that much, although you seem enthusiastic, I think you should improve! -1

Thanks for fead back

+0.5

Add more builds. They do seem good though. Remember to stay as active or more active while waiting for a response on your application.

Seems like a pretty good application though!

:D.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Build are alright but I don’t see you at all on Munchymc.

0.5+

Thank for fead back

+0.25

I have a few things to suggest. I think you should spend more time on your builds. Also, you should show terraforming with Voxel.

+0.25

• The builds are ok need more Builds and thats realy all i got to say so - KingNoobs out

Hey @Slim_Bun,
thanks for applying! Sadly, your builds aren’t really what we are looking for!