skyy_HD Event Team Application

IGN and past IGN’s: skyy_HD

Timezone:GMT

How often can you host events:Everyday I’m on for about 4 hours each day.

What sets you apart from other applicants:I have recently gotten into minecraft again and your server is what caused that, and that makes me feel as though I should give back and help out

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:I have a kind and funny personality I’m always open to change and discussion and feel that I could fit in well with this community.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): Joining the server if required and doin what ever is necessary.

Anything else you would like to add: I also have a YouTube channel with 595 subs its called skyy HD, or you can click this link:https://www.youtube.com/skyyHDyt

-1 I’ve legit never seen you on

I did have another ign but I cant remember it

Wow that’s a really common occurrence
Like almost half people the people who applied said that

as I said I havent played minecraft since last year I started playing it about 4 months ago and just before i stopped playing i changed my ign to my YouTube name.

This question is asking what current event members you have seen doing good. For example, “@_MythicalSheep hosted water drop for me when I asked!”

Just letting you know that when we look up when you have played, it doesn’t reset itself every time you change your ign, it’s based on your ip and account settings. Kinda like how namemc doesn’t create a new profile for every time you change your ign.

Not voting.

• you joined on December 1st and you haven’t logged in sinse then.
  • look at accepted applications. If I were you I’d change your application to have lots more detail, just like the accepted ones.
  • you did lie on your application.
  • you haven’t had the time to experience the events sinse you joined yesterday.

Here are some questions I’d love for you to answer.

• what would you do if you caught someone hacking in your event?
  • what would you do if you saw someone abusing in your event?
  • what would you do if some players weren’t listening to the rules and were holding everyone back?
  • what would you do if you were being spammed?
  • what would you do if someone kept asking to be tped back into the event because they “want a second chance”?

Good luck!

1 Like