Skysthelimit26 Staff Application August 2020 #2

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:
Yes

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN: Skysthelimit26

Timezone: EST

Languages Spoken: English, basic German

How active can you be per week? My activity is based on a number of things, as I am going into my first semester of college in the fall and I recently got a job.
Here are some general times that I will be available, though it may fluctuate depending on what happens each specific day.

Open days
1pm-12am EST
Work days
8pm-12am EST (Work time differ each day, 8 being the latest I work to)
School Days
Monday and Wednesday: 3pm-11pm EST
Tuesday and Thursday: 5pm-11pm EST
Friday: 11am-12am EST

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay? I joined Munchy on the 22nd of April, 2020 in search of a fun survival experience. What made me stay was the community of people who played survival, either regularly or once in a while. Nearly everyone I interacted with was positive, helpful, and extremely friendly. I found it easy to make friends and really find my place there. I always enjoyed how supportive the survival experience was, and how dedicated everyone was to maintaining a non-toxic environment and giving players a sense of belonging on there.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of story: I have one console mute that was simply for welcoming too many new players without any other messages in between.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: I do have moderating experience and I will touch on the two prominent positions I have held:

Yesdog’s Crafty Craft

From what I remember of this server, it was a smaller survival/factions type server that has grown exponentially since my time as a staff member there. I had obtained the position of a helper, which generally worked with smaller scaled problems, such as theft or informing new players of rules/how to play. Soon after, I was promoted to a moderator position, where I could deal with larger problems such as griefing or major disputes between players. From there, I really was able to get the direct experience of working with mute and ban commands as well as detecting hackers and checking block logs. I did leave the server after a bit due to declining interest in playing there.

MunchyMC

On June 14th of this year, I was promoted to the position of Survival Helper on this server. I’ve been able to help players with commands they’ve been confused about, settle some minor infractions, mute chat offenders, and direct players to the correct source of assistance they need (either making support tickets or asking for higher up staff members to settle the situation.) I’ve been able to work with the staff team for the past almost two months that I have been in the Helper position and it has greatly increased my knowledge of this server’s systems.

Do you have any anticheat experience? I do not have any hands-on experience with anticheats, but I am very open to learning it. I have seen visuals of some or heard about how some work, but haven’t yet worked with one myself. I am a quick and attentive learner, though!

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
Video 1:

https://youtu.be/LX9lYcB-nLc

Video 2:

https://youtu.be/dAu21Wu3hBU

What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member? As a non-staff member, I have familiarized myself with the rules and have been able to report those who have broken them. I’ve helped newer players with commands, getting started, and have answered any question that I could. During my time on MunchyMC, I have contributed to the friendly atmosphere of the community of players and have welcomed new players. I get on the server whenever I can, which has become almost a daily occurrence, and I believe I have made a positive impact on the MunchyMC survival playerbase.

How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team? I am a very positive person who is passionate about the things that I do. I am a fairly active player on survival and I interact with the players extensively. I believe that MunchyMC will benefit from my outgoing and determined practices. I strive to achieve the best for my peers and for myself, and put a heavy amount of effort into the projects that I do. I am encouraged to try to find the best perspective on things, and I strongly believe that I can bring a positive influence to the survival staff team.

How do you work when in a team? I work very well in a team. I am very much interested in hearing ideas from other players and even sharing out some of my own. I am very communicative and easy to reach if conversation is ever necessary or even just wanted. I am invested in compromise between individuals and always do my best to listen to both sides of every story to gain the essential outlook on whatever situation is at hand. I am cooperative with my peers and I believe that I work well with other players.

If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial? I have applied once before and I believe I was turned down because it was fairly early to apply. I had only breached a month of activity so I hadn’t worked hard enough for it. Since then, I have truly applied myself to working through any situation that I could and gaining an overall sense of how the survival server works.

Edit 1: Added “I” to the beginning of a sentence.

24 Likes

+1! You have been an extremely active member of the Survival server and I’ve seen you do a lot of good in the Helper role! Would love to see you get this!

1 Like

+1

You’ve been an amazing helper!

2 Likes

Good luck on interview xd

+1000

7 Likes

mmm, this is a very very hard decision…

jk. My final rating will be yes

1 Like

+1000000 best munchy player and helper ever

1 Like

+1 yes

1 Like

Thank you for the responses @Myanisa, @Vurm, @EvilPriowoner132, @FlareSox, @CorkAttack and @Atterax!!! I appreciate it a lot :smiley:

3 Likes

yes
yes
ye
sye
sye
sya
+1
ok bye

1 Like

+1 xD how can I not
:paw_prints: Very Active
:paw_prints: Really Detailed App
:paw_prints: Very great friend <3
:paw_prints: Gucci.

1 Like

Great application! No explanation needed.

+1!

Good Luck!

1 Like

Thank you @McDonalds, @SkyOwO12 and @Serpp for the responses!! <3

2 Likes

+1

Sky is such a lovely person and great helper! Good luck!!!

2 Likes

Amazing application! Super nice and helpful, +1

1 Like

Naturally, a big +1 for our lovely survival helper <3

2 Likes

Definitely +1 !

Skys has been super active and amazingly kind ever since I met them, and they’ve been an amazing helper!! <3

1 Like

Thank you @rainbowscribble, @Ayella, @spookywilloww and @ToastyGhostys for the replies! It means a lot to me <3

1 Like

Great application and you have been an amazing helper so far!
+1 from me

1 Like

+1

• yes
  • you know it YES
  • oh also YES
  • and btw active helper noob

Best of luck noob<3

2 Likes

+1

-very active
-seems very friendly