Skoppy's Builder application

IGN and past IGN’s: Skoppy__, berysp00ky, LyteSpark, SinX6

Timezone: America/PST

Discord username: Lyte#1682

How long have you played MunchyMC?: I believe about a year and 1 month. I think or possibly like 9-11 months.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: My Builder Portfolio - Album on Imgur

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: My favorite and proudest would probably the “Noah’s ARK”

I would say this is my Favorite and proudest builds because it was my first public building attempt, it holds a dear position in my heart because I am a proud Christian and this is Noah’s ARK from the bible. I believe I did really good on it for my First Official Attempt at publicly building. I built this on Builders Refugee I applied for the membership that they have and I passed the application and I joined Builders Refugee and started building publicly.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: I am really experienced with world edit and Voxel, I discovered Voxel when a youtuber named “Grian” made a video about it in 2015 thats when I first discovered it and I started using it ever since for terraforming and all the other stuff that it is capable of. Now for world edit its the exact same thing, Grian gave me most of the stuff I know now and more. Its incredible how much youtube can teach you. Anyways off point back on track I am very experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): My specialties are detailing, terraforming, building in general. My weakness would probably be my paranoia about things being perfectly centered and everything since I have a medium size presence of OCD so yeah.

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? Well my history of building started around late 2014 and early 2015 when I was starting to learn World Edit and Voxel Sniper. I have never really joined any big build teams or anything like that. I have joined two decently sized build teams/servers. The build team had around 5-8 members and the server had 127 players at peak hours and sometimes at low hours we would get atleast 40 players at night and low hours.

(You guys forgot to put a “How many hours can you contribute to building”)

How many hours can you contribute to building on this server. I can contribute 12-15 hours a day on the server building and everything.

(Alright thanks for this and everything hope you guys have a good day/night/afternoon have a great rest of the day. Goodbye.)

One small super undetailed build :flushed:
Look at accepted applications.

I’d suggest making builds that have details and which show terraforming skills, organic skills and more. This just ain’t it luv.

What build and if you were talking about Noah’s ARK it was 2016 and it was my first build publicly cut me a break lol, Anyways sorry you felt like that lol kinda rude to not even do +1/-1 or follow the format and saying kinda bad stuff like “This just ain’t it luv” kinda toxic M8 anyways thanks for your opinion bye.

While the ark looks great, we really need to see more. Take a peek at some accepted applications to see the expectations :+1:

As people said before, it’s probably best if you link a portfolio of lots of different builds.

1 Like

Yeah… You posted only one build which is also not very detailed, still looks dope tho. If you want to get accepted you should also show terraforming work you’ve done and also some structures.
By the way, there’s no rule that says we have to give a +1/-1 with our replies. Saying that someone’s rude because they didn’t give you a +1/-1 is kinda immature. Additionally, your reply is very passive aggressive, especially at the end. +1/-1’s won’t affect the final status of your application. The Managers do whatever they want. Also, I’m not sure if the way you act influences the final status of your application (it most probably does), but please cut the attitude, not for the builder application but for the people here at Munchy.

P.S.: If you want to take good pictures of something, lower your FOV. Also, look at some accepted applications to see what Munchy is looking for. Good luck, though!

Edit: I changed my opinion on some things, I’ll explain it here:

Skoppy has contacted me on discord to ask me about why I felt the way I felt and told them that it’s because their application comes with only that ship. They claim that this was a mistake and then they showed me their full portfolio, which I actually really like. Good luck!

Uh you have to click the link I posted more then one picture twice

Just saw that I added no link lol I just added the link so please look at them for a little shortcut https://imgur.com/a/oh56rI4

Yikes, what an attitude… Don’t know if this is something that the build team is looking for ^~~~^

1 Like

Okay yeah sorry I just woke up so I’m a little tired lol sorry if it came off rude

Hey Skoppy, Nice boat but i don’t think you match the skill level required to join our team, keep building and practising though! :)