Skoppy’s Builder Application V4 (New and approved)

(Before we start the application I added more then which was required I gave reasons why I should be accepted above others & why I want to join the Build Team I know its not the format but I just wanted to add more I can remove it if you guys want me to I just thought it would give my app more detail and everything. I also added “When are you available/When can you be active and building on the server”

IGN and past IGN’s: Skoppy__, berysp00ky, LyteSpark, SinX6

Timezone: America/PST

Discord username: Lyte#1682

How long have you played MunchyMC?: I believe about a year and 1 month. I think or possibly like 9-11 months.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: Here is the link to my portfolio https://imgur.com/a/oh56rI4 (For you guys who don’t like to click on links and would rather see all of them in here, Here you go.

This is alot of pictures so I am not going to show them all because all of these photos combined is 93 so thats why I am not going to post anymore just use the link to see ALL of the photos https://imgur.com/a/oh56rI4

Please tell us more about your FAVORITE and PROUDEST build: Well my favorite build would be the Noah’s ARK

I would say this is my Favorite build because it was my first public building attempt, it holds a dear position in my heart because I am a proud Christian and this is Noah’s ARK from the bible. I believe I did really good on it for my First Official Attempt at publicly building. I built this on Builders Refugee I applied for the membership that they have and I passed the application and I joined Builders Refugee and started building publicly. My proudest build would be This Kingdom I made.

This is my proudest build because it too me the longest and its the biggest out of all of my builds. This one took me very long because I put a lot of detail and just overall my soul into this. I literally pored my soul out into this build.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: I am really experienced with world edit and Voxel, I discovered Voxel when a youtuber named “Grian” made a video about it in 2015 thats when I first discovered it and I started using it ever since for terraforming and all the other stuff that it is capable of. Now for world edit its the exact same thing, Grian gave me most of the stuff I know now and more. Its incredible how much youtube can teach you. Anyways off point back on track I am very experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper.

Why do you want to join the build team: I want to become a member of the MunchyMC build team because I have always enjoyed all of the MunchyMC servers and I have always loved to build and express my creativity with others and I just like being kind and helpful. I would just love to be a MunchyMC build team member in general because I love building I love the server and I just can do so much for the server. My main goal as a Build Team Member is to help the server become better with new spawns and new builds and I just generally plan to do so much for the MunchyMC Build Team and the MunchyMC Server in general. I have some decent experience of being a Build Team Member. I have met some incredible people and really nice people by building and hanging out with others on this server. I really just like helping and making servers better. I want to try to be as supportive as possible to the members of this community, all the while trying to work alongside the staff team & build team & the community to help ensure a great server and the pleasures of the players. Also, if I were to become a Build Team member I would help the server out in general with everything build related and I would just try to generally just bring the server joy and happiness with a great spawn and hiding places and holiday builds that just looks GREAT. In the past have had really good interactions with other players. I have made a lot of friends and allies that are super nice and would help me through anything. Overall. I want to be a part of this team to help the server grow and stay active, while still making wonderful builds.

Why Should You be accepted into the MunchyMC Build Team:
I believe I should be accepted because I am active every day, and I am decently experienced with being apart of a Build Team. I strongly believe I can help the server and make it better. I also think I should be accepted because I am very good with building and world edit and voxel and everything. I can help in any situation and I can put my whole soul into this server. I can also give the people the great builds that they want and I can do so many builds to just generally help the server thrive. I believe I am dedicated to the server as I am currently contributing 12-15 hours a day on the server. I like the MunchyMC community and I think other people are dedicated to the server as well, but If I were to become a Builder and be apart of the build team on this server, I would be dedicated like I am now and willing to spend the hours to help the members of the community feel happy by the expectations we were given. Furthermore, I can be really active spending days and hours on the server just helping out and working hard to make the server better. On that note, I think my personality would include being honest and being kind to others and being generally helpful. I believe I am generous and overall happy and positive. I just love the server and I really want to help out and just be a part of the staff team and just be a part of something great.

(I added a bit more then I was required to do but I always want to make my chances higher lol I hope I get accepted and I hope I can help you guys out If anything this proves I am very detailed.)

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): My specialties are detailing, terraforming, building in general. My weakness would probably be my paranoia about things being perfectly centered and everything since I have a medium size presence of OCD so yeah.

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? Well my history of building started around late 2014 and early 2015 when I was starting to learn World Edit and Voxel Sniper. I have never really joined any big build teams or anything like that. I have joined two decently sized build teams/servers. The build team had around 5-8 members and the server had 127 players at peak hours and sometimes at low hours we would get at-least 40 players at night and low hours.

On average how many hours a day/week can you spend building? I can spend/contribute 12-15 hours a day to building and just generally being on the server. Weekly if you add that 12 up its 84 hours hours a week. Anyways I can spend 12-15 hours a day to building and general activity.

Thank you for reading this, I hope you all have a great day!

3 Likes

Buildings look nice

3 Likes

Nice, builds.

2 Likes

———————————————————

Hi Skoppy!

Here is my feedback for your application;

1. Try bolding the questions so it’s easier to differ between a question and answer

2. Maybe try and sending your application through a spell checker as I see a few misspellings here and there

————————————————————
All and all, I think you have the experience and maturity to become a builder and your application was very detailed so I rate it as a
+1.5 for the reasons above!

2 Likes

Wow! Those are some very good builds! If i were the staff then i would definitely hire you. 9.5/10!

4 Likes

+1 builds look great and also good application.

3 Likes

+1 The buildings look super fantastic! They’re really nice and I love the detailing on them!!

2 Likes

Hey Skoppy, I like your structural work however I don’t think you match the skill level required to join the team. Please take a look at some of the accepted applicants to see what MunchyMC is looking for!
Keep on practicing though!

2 Likes

nope.

Mate could you please stop attacking me PLEASE it’s unprofessional and I am just very tired of it just leave a bad review and move on please I am just so tired of this and if you have any issues just add me on discord and we can talk there just please stop leave a bad review if you want but not one word like “nope” like that’s not professional please man just stop and be professional and mature and stop holding grudges.

2 Likes

Skoppy people are jerks online. Just ignore a person who is being rude.

1 Like

Hey Skoppy, nice builds but don’t think you match what the build team is looking for, keep improving and hope you the best of luck! :smile:

1 Like

I think you should improve your technique when it comes to roofs, adding imperfections and damage, also.
I don’t think shaders are apropiate for a build application since you present your abilities through the structure not through realistic sunlight.

Using shaders is an easy and quick way to make everything look better while masking elements that aren’t yet perfected.

Yes, vanilla looks dull, but vanilla lets you see everything as it is.

+1 100%

If I could, I would give this a +5! The builds are amazing!

Wow @Skoppy amazing builds. I can also tell that u had put a lot of effort onto this application I wish you all the luck and if it was me to decide I would definitely accept u.

an huge +1

+1

These builds are amazing and your application is very detailed. Good luck!!

+1 Good Application and detailed builds hope you get accepted :smile:

Extremely late buddy. You’re commenting on posts from months ago.

That doesn’t mean I can’t reply