SkoPie_'s Event Application (January 11th 2021)

IGN:
SkoPie_
(maybe known as SantaSko)
Timezone:
MST
How often can you host events:
Like most people, I am pretty busy during the weekdays due to classes.
Here is what my free time should look like most of the time:
Monday-Thursday 5pm-12am
Friday-Sunday: 9am-12am
What sets you apart from other applicants:

Familiarity: I have been playing and engaging with the community for a decent amount of time now. I feel as I’ve been keeping up to date with all the newsletters, chatting on the Discord at least 1 time every 2 days, I’ve been checking out the forums very regularly (I’d say on average every 3 days) and I feel that I am very well known on this platform. I have made so many great friends here, and even people I don’t talk to very much recognize me. I’m not trying to be cocky or mean to anybody out there reading this application, but I know lots of people on MunchyMC, and many other people know me too.

Kindness: Recently, many great people that held the KitPVP community up with a friendly, and welcoming platform have left the server. This is very unfortunate as lots of toxic people have overtaken KitPVP. That doesn’t stop me from changing from how I was in May though. I continue to engage with the people of kit, saying GG or GF after every event or 1v1. When there’s any toxic players trying to ruin the experience for people just trying to play, I usually try my best to calm them down. I like to have conversations and make friends with all kinds of different people, one of my most recent friends @UranicPine77056. I feel that with my friendliness comes a big role of being with
the MunchyMC team.

Maturity: Personally, I try to be mature as much as I can, as mentioned in my Kindness tab, but when I’m with my friends IRL, we like to goof around every once in a while, but we don’t ruin the other players’ experience. What I mean by “goof around” is we PM each other things we probably shouldn’t be saying in the public chat. I won’t name what we say to each other, because it contains some curse words, but you get what I mean (hopefully)
Commands that I know (from my knowladge thanks to @Atterax)

/skit [apply/create]: A command that basically creates or gives out a mini kit that you can make yourself

/eventkick: Sends a certain player back to spawn.

/eventban: Permanently remove’s a player’s permission for joining an event

/togglepvp: Turns on PvP or turns off PvP

/eventtall: Gives everyone the option to participate in an event.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:
As an event member, I can bring a fun, and creative spin within the community. I want to give the people what they want for events. When someone requests one, I’ll do my best to give that person that event. I am a fun, friendly, and humorous person and I’m always willing to help out. I want to be someone to be more recognizable and have a higher reputation with more ways to help out. I want to help build new maps. discover new people, and most importantly, host events.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
As I’ve said in the past, many people know and appreciate who I am. I have a very stable reputation in the community, engaging in forum posts, discord messages, and of course the server. People usually don’t have a problem with me, because I don’t cause any problems! If there is ever an argument, I try to make light of it, for calm down the other person. I am well known, I check the forums frequently, and I engage with the in-game chat regularly.

Why do you want to be on the event team:
I will try my best to give events for all the people of MunchyMC out as much as I can. I technically already do that now. When people request to have a sumo or dodgeball event, they wont have to use their tokens, since I can just host one with no tokens. When someone asks for an event, I will try my very best to get that event out for that person (and everybody else) This server has been such a blessing to me over the past months, and I would really like to return the favor so other players can feel the same as I do when I play on the server. I want only the best of joy out of other players to make MunchyMC a better place.

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have:
I am great at ending arguments, but sometimes I can go over the top. A couple of times in the past, I’ve posted some things on the discord server containing direct messages that were offensive to some people. When I posted these, most of the time I was just really tired and really didn’t know what’s good or bad. I’ve learned from my mistakes, and will try my best not to do it again.

Using your own experiences, give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

@Atterax by far my favorite staff member. He’s been there since the beginning and he’s never said no
to any event I request from him.

@262ms Very active, engages with the community, and she’s hosted a couple red rovers I requested, and a death dash.

@TheBoop while not an event member, he can host events. He hosted a water drop when I asked one time.

Anything else you would like to add:

monke on top
But for real, MunchyMC is probably one of the greatest thing that has ever happened to me during the virus. The community helped me cope with all the struggles that came with being in the middle of a worldwide virus, and I don’t plan on leaving this great platform behind anytime soon. Luv you all <3

Edit 1: added a space between two different questions
Edit 2: fixed a typo on my age
Edit 3: I said jqkke hosted red rover, but it was 262ms.They have the same colour names and I get confused sometimes. along with it, I’ve added theboop because he still does have the power to host events.

Edit 4: fixed a small typo

Edit 5: I SAID “HE” FOR 262MS OH GOD

(the other extra is just me adding these edit messages. im not cheating if you’re wondering_

6 Likes

+1 professional, worthy of the possition

1 Like

+1 Very nice and detailed application!

1 Like

+.5
Work on your activity on kit - otherwise friendly & active on discord

2 Likes

+1

• Active in Discord
  • Could be a little more active in game
  • good application
1 Like

+2 :)

1 Like

Great application! +1

Good Luck!!

1 Like

Well well well. Skopie himself! Great application and very great detail. +2 from me and also an old friend :heart:

1 Like

Thank you for all the positive comments!!

2 Likes

+1, Neat. I like it, good luck!! :)

1 Like

+1

1 Like

+1
Well written application
Detailed
Active on discord
Could be more active in game

Best of Luck Sko!!!

• iNateCo
1 Like

+1 very monke

2 Likes

But, I feel like I’m very active. I go on almost every night for minimum like 45 minutes. It could be a time zone difference, but other than that, thanks for the feedback, I’ll try and be more active : )