SkippoAPS's Staff Application

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: I Have been playing on MunchyMC for Last 3 Months actively

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: Yes I use OBS to record for my channel anyway so I would be using the same to record videos of hackers

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?: I have TeamSpeak 3 downloaded and able to use whenever needed

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN: SkippoAPS

Timezone: BST

Languages Spoken:
I speak mainly English and tiny bits of French and Spanish

Server you would like to moderate:
Woolwars (If Possible Survival Games due to being active there as well)

How active can you be per week?
Monday - Friday : 7pm - 11pm
Saturday & Sunday: 10am - 11pm

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay? I joined November 13th, 2018 I remember joining because of seeing a youtube video of Skeppy’s and BadBoyHalo I remember staying because of how the community was the first time I joined I played on KitPVP and any old KitPVP servers I played on always had some kind of toxicity and that was something I hated, however, MunchyMC KitPVP seemed to be more friendly than others as well, wool wars also had my interest as when I joined the server it was one of a kind game mode I had seen and still to this day enjoy playing it

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of the story: I do not have any punishments on the server, however, I do remember a time EeveeNoises Muted me as a joke but I am not sure if that was removed from my punishments.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:
My First Moderating Expirenced started back in 2014 on a server called Fadecraft the server was running for 4 months as the server Manager and owner has some kind of fight however while on that server it was less me learning the basics of how to moderate and what kind of punishments to give out

I then became a Co-Owner on a server called Noodle Factions when I first started out the server seemed chill and the owner as well I worked a lot on the server worked with the staff team and made sure that any jobs needed to be done were done, however, I was sparked when a staff member messaged me showing me the Owner saying how he was going to leak IP’s this then lead developers to delete files and trash the server and as much as I feel it was overdone it was done in a panic and I could kind of understand why they had done it

Solar Hex was a server where I worked my way from a helper to a Manager after hitting the manager and getting many players online and starting the community the owner vanished and the server died as I am guessing he stopped paying for the hosting what was very sad due to the fact the number of hours and time spent into the server to gone to waste.

Mystic Realm was more of a short-term server I worked for I started off as trainee and I worked my way up to Sr.Mod due to helping another Trainee’s with their training as well as Moderators I also worked as a Staff trainer to help the senior staff work more on the server than training sadly, the server never worked due to the fact the owner and admins kept playing with hack clients and admitted it so I had left the server.

PerPlexMC was a server I ran alongside a good friend at the time I managed to help her out with plugging etc as well as a good friend of mine who was a developer however due to her passing away the server had to shut down and it left a lot of us in heartbreak due to how much of a good owner she was at the time I would have continued the server however didn’t have the money and the project fell.

Do you have any anti-cheat experience? I am not the best on Anti-cheats however I understand them enough that they send alerts when they detect something also this can be false and players can sometimes be false ban due to the fact of they could be glitching in a block this can cause users to be ban, in reality, they haven’t been hacking at all this would then mean they would have to create a ticket to be unbanned. When working with the anti-cheat it is also important to record any evidence before banning the user otherwise it would basically be classed as a false ban as there is no evidence to say they have done wrong.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member? As a Non-staff member, I am currently a Media rank I am mostly in wool was and Survival games I create a lot of content on the server providing videos and stream as well as answering any question people asking in the server for example “Is Teaming allowed in wool wars” I also managed to help players who feel harassed and attacked by other players by reporting to a staff member what has been going on.

How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team?
My Opinion since the update on wool wars I feel that wool wars have been more popular and that there isn’t enough staff to cover it (Not to sound rude) Since the game now its own separate chat it will be harder to spot the chat offenses, as well as staff, may not be online (assuming you have a plugin that allows you to spy on other chats) or in the game to spot it. As well, since survival games are new I would love to help out there since there were times in beta I found hackers going around and winning in games. I would also love to hop on purgatory not just to troll the hackers that may have been ban by myself but to also see who hacking there although it may seem easy I still feel it would benefit the server.

How do you work when in a team?
When working alone I feel more comfortable as I feel I am not judged as much however I can get distracted. When working as a group I am less distracted I do love to work with people who I get along with, as well as hearing people’s ideas I do agree that when people disagree it will always help to improve the idea you always have I do like to mention unless there is a valid reason that my idea should be dropped I will fight for it giving benefits and consequence but also ways we can overtake them consequences.

What do you think is the hardest hack to detect and why?
I would say that there are a few hacks that can be hard to detect
Auto soup being one of them as what this hack allows you to do is automatically use soup if you don’t know how to look to see how it’s being used then it could seem normal to some staff and them thinking it’s normal as when auto soup being used you have to look in the user’s inventory to see where the soup is being taken from.

I would also say Aimbot is also another tricky hack to detect as it can easily be mistaken for someone just being good with a bow only way to detect it is to see if the players head is snapping however if it’s in a 1v1 situation then this could make it look normal it is also very hard to spot when on recording and I would have to say that is one of the hardest for me

If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial?
I have not applied before this is my first time!

6 Likes

+1
very active
friendly

Thank You!

+1
He is very active, very friendly and very helpful. He is a person that you can turn to when you need help with anything and he is very responsible. He is nice to people and he is supportive. In my opinion he is perfect for Staff.

1 Like

+1 because friendly, active and an overall awesome person :smiley:
-1000000000 because you didn’t include your dancing skills >:(
jk good luck with your app skippo :upside_down_face:

1 Like

+1
Very active, always making an effort to be helpful. Good luck!

1 Like

active friendly good app +1

1 Like

+1
Very active
Very Friendly
Would be very good staff
GL Skippo

1 Like

Thank you so much!

If I get Staff I’ll do the dance

1 Like

Thank you so much

1 Like

Thanks!

Thank you so much! Appreciate it

1+

Very Active,
Frendly
Gl Skippo

1 Like

1+

Active, Friendly good app

gl Skippo

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

+1

Skippo is a very active player and a great member of the community and is very friendly!

Thanks!

+1
very active
gl

1 Like