SkippoAPS's Media Application

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSjmZwTCYm8vl53Z6Ov-peg

Number of subs: 800 (I know it says 1.5k however I saw it say “Growing channel” so I thought I would try)

Average number of views per vid: 80-120

How long you have been creating content for Munchy or other servers: I have been creating MunchyMC content for around 7 months now

Servers for which you have created content: Hypixel, OxiusPVP, Fruitycraft, GingyNations, Pokecentral, PixelForces, MunchyMC, VertixPVP, Aternum, Mystic Realm,

What do you feel would make you a good candidate for Media on MunchyMC?
I think I would be a good candidate for media rank on MunchyMC because I am very active throughout the munchyMC Network I have plans to create more content within the future although I only stream once a week on the server however I do try to make wool wars content with on the server I can admit there were times of myself being toxicity, however, there was a major reason for this at the time what I wish not to post publically but I shall explain privately if needed. I feel if I was to get accepted for Media rank i would be able to bring more entertaining content

3 Likes

+1 Good content, active player, in the past was toxic but not as much now! I believe he is a good candidate for media rank!! <3

1 Like

+1

I know skippo from back in the day, he is on a constant grind and deserved the media rank, id trust him with owner perms lul

2 Likes

Thank you so much <3

Thanks for the support

+0.5
You’re a nice guy and I think your content is great. The only reason it’s not a +1 is because one of the requirements to get media rank was to have an average of at least 250 views on some of your latest videos, and your videos don’t meet that requirement yet. Best of luck regardless!

-Atterax

1 Like

Thank you, I understand that and I feel the main reason for this could be the break i took but thanks for the feedback!

+1 i have watched skippo for a long time and hes always on woolwars when streaming

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

+1
Seen him around a lot before, seems friendly and has nice content

1 Like

Thank you <3

I don’t usually rate applications but I thought I’d give my input as this is for woolwars, you are active, community engaging and always keep your cool. :egg:

2 Likes

Thanks!

+1 Skippo is pretty great so yeah.

1 Like

Thanks!

Application accepted! Please message me on discord for more details about your rank.
NoEffortName#3750

~ NoEffort

2 Likes