SilencedBeast Staff Application

IGN: SilencedBeast
Timezone: GMT
Can you record and upload videos with good quality? Though I haven’t used OBS too much, I could definitely record and post valid proof for various scenarios if need be. Some practice with the software may be helpful, but I can make my way through the program without difficulty.
Server(s) you would like to moderate: KitPVP
How active can you be per week? I will be capable of playing anywhere from 3-7 hours a day depending on classes and work. I will do my very best to stay active daily and help with as many issues as possible
Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:My first vanilla Minecraft server was known as Alliance-Craft. The server was a Free-Build Vanilla Minecraft server with a consistent player base. At the time it was recognized as one of the most popular Minecraft Free-Build servers in Australia. The owner at the time took over the server after the founder had decided to resign from his position as owner. On this vanilla Minecraft server, I acquired the rank of helper through being proactive and helping other players within the server. I maintained my position for several months until the new owner decided that he had no use for helpers as he claimed that administrators were giving this rank out as a reward for players ‘actively helping the community’. Several days later after my demotion, I was then offered the position of Moderator after a process of applications and interviews. As a moderator, I kept the community a fun and safe environment as I enforced rules, executed punishments upon players who went against the rules and engaged with the community. I was yet again offered a promotion to an administrator. However, I declined as I felt that the extra responsibility was unnecessary as I enjoyed my work as a moderator.
On may, 2015 I applied for a guild known as LycanFang - A social community guild founded in 2009 consisting of a few hundred members. After several months of being active on the forums, I was promoted to section moderator on the guild’s forum through an application process. I spent another nine months in the guild being proactive and moderating the sites and taking care of the recruitment as an officer. As time progressed, I joined the guild council and remain a member of the guild council. My position in the guild requires me to conduct critical decisions as to guild alliances, expansion into other games, recruitment and site administration along with other responsibilities.
I have experience in running servers and moderating several networks including the Legacy Networks which was an unturned network of servers, Damon707’s Network which was an Australian Youtuber’s mini-games server and Lost Factions, which was a faction server owned by AshleyMarieeGaming. I also have experience as an administrator in several community forums, servers and social media sites at several community organizations.
What is your knowledge of MunchyMC?The Owner of MunchyMC is BadBoyHalo and the Owner/Main Administrator of Prison is DreamAF. I Think
Do you have any Anticheat experience?I have never worked directly with an Anticheat system, though I know the gist of it’s purposes and uses. I am a fast learner and catch on quickly to new subjects and topics.
Anticheat is a cheat-prevention system that detects and tracks players without the presence of a staff member. If the Anticheat system can definitively determine that a player is cheating (i.e. flying, speed-hacking, etc.), the play can be kicked, temporarily banned, or permanently banned based on the settings applied by staff.
Link videos of hackers that you have recorded and/or reported on MunchyMC: As of right now, I have not recorded any hackers or cheaters as I haven’t actively pursued them. If I was to hunt for cheaters, I would definitely be able to find some, as I have witnessed several players using non-approved clients, x-ray, and other various cheats to gain an edge against others. (At The Moment)
Languages spoken: English But I Speak Portuegues (Get Bullied For It)
Describe your contributions to MunchyMC thus far? I believe I am a mature, friendly, and a player that loves making new firends.
What is your greatest strength? Assertive and is usually formal when things get serious , Listens and acknowledges both sides of a story.
Comment on your ability to work within a team:I am a friendly team-player that works best with others. I enjoy problem-solving in a group and can provide the role of a leader if needed.
What is your experience and knowledge of hacks?Fly - allows the player to fly
Kill Aura - essentially makes a “bubble” around the player of continuous hits
X-ray - see through blocks to find chests, ores, etc.
Anti-Knockback - player takes no knockback on hits
Bow Aimbot - allows bows to lock onto players for high-accuracy shots
Aimbot - hits players even when player is not aiming at them
No-clip/V-clip - essentially places the player in gamemode 3
Reach - gives extended reach to the player for further hits
No-Fall - player takes no fall damage
Bunny hop - heightens the player’s movement by granting a lunge-type action when jumping.

Thank You For Reading My Application Hope you had a Lovely Day. Much Appreaciated

Staff applications are currently closed; please wait until they reopen to submit an application.

1 Like