SierAlex's Staff Application #2 (September - 2020)

#### Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes, I’ve been playing on Munchy since the 10th of April of this year.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes I am, already used it to report some players.

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?:
Yes, I’m always using Discord and I sometimes join the Munchy’s TeamSpeak to talk with some friends or help players on the server.

#### Application:

IGN:
Current: SierAlex
However, you can check my other IGNs clicking here.

Timezone:
UTC+2 / Spain.

Languages spoken:
Spanish (Spain) as my main language, and a good level of English.

Server(s) you are interested in moderating:
KitPvP.

How active can you be per week?
Nowadays, I’m a bit inactive due to working on a big project, but, usually, I’m very active on KitPvP and other game modes.
As the classes are starting soon, I’ll be inactive just on Mondays, I can manage my studies with any problem and will be active for the rest of the week, including the weekend.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:
As far as I know, I don’t have any punishment on the server. (I’m not counting the times I got banned as a joke from friends in the Staff team or false bans)

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:
Yes, I applied in the past season, that’s when I got promoted to Helper, even if it wasn’t the role that I was looking for, I’ve learned a LOT with being Helper.
I didn’t get an exact answer, but, I wasn’t old in the community, and of course, I needed to improve my knowledge of Munchy, I made some mistakes with the Helper rank, same with Event, but I always learned and tried not to make the same mistake again, and of course, I just joined the Build team when I applied so I wasn’t very known in the community.
Even though I still need to improve and I still have things to learn, I finally feel ready to handle the JMod rank on the server, I felt that I changed a lot since I last applied and this would be the opportunity to show that.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
As a Helper, I get a lot of messages from people who need help, I always try to help them, even If they’re toxic or similar, however, there are times that I miss a message and that causes the people to think that I’m ignoring them, etc… I always had people who disliked me even with just Builder rank, and I could notice that when I got Helper or Event, I had more and more people who ignored me, disliked me or similar. I don’t think I’m the only one with this issue, but I’m always trying to hold that feedback and trying to improve as that’s something that will always be happening, I also host events when people request it and that’s something that I think I’m doing good. I don’t have a clear clue of how the community sees me, but with a lot of people supporting me and helping me, I guess and think that my reputation is pretty good in the community. Although I needed to handle some difficult situations with other players, always trying to help and being as friendly as possible.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
As when I first applied, I do really like helping people, but the most important, helping the server and this community. I’ve been always trying to suggest new ideas, talk with other staff members and the community. I get a lot of fun and I really like to play here, I already have a lot of roles in the server as Event, Helper, Senior Builder, and Newsletter writer in the forums, that gave me a lot of experience and it motivated me to apply for JMod. It would be nothing but an incredible experience and of course, I would try to make a good job. Munchy is a place where I enjoy when interacting with the community, and I want to show that helping the server and the players as I already do as a Helper.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?
As I’ve been Moderator on a 2.000 daily players server, and what I’ve learned while being a helper, my rate would be 8/10. Munchy is totally different for what I’ve been playing as I’ve been always in Spanish communities, I keep working and improving on that, so after thinking about it, my final rate still 8/10.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?
A while ago, thanks to a friend, I started testing Hacked clients on a private VPS, same when testing new Anti-cheats. And also banning hackers in my old Spanish community where I was Mod.
Keeping that in mind, I have a good experience with hacks knowledge, so my rate it’s going to be 8.5/10 (I also got false-banned by Ares a while ago, so I could know a bit more the server’s AC)

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

Thanks for reading my application, I'll reply to any feedback and goodbye! =)

~SierAlex

EDIT 1: Removed 2 of the Report videos due to personal reasons. (9/24/20)

21 Likes

+1 yes

1 Like

+1 alex is a wise, helpful mushroom.

1 Like

+1 yes

1 Like

yes

just yes

2 Likes

+10 amazing helper, builder, event, et cetera!

1 Like

+1 SierAlex is active, helpful and does a lot for the community. It will be very deserved if he gets JMod.

1 Like

+1

1. An amazing, kind, chill individual.
  2. Amazing application.
  3. Amazing builder.
  4. An amazing friend.
  5. Has experience.
  6. Is friendly with others and never toxic.
  7. YES NOW PURPLE NAME FOR ALEX
1 Like

+1! This is a great app, and you are such a mature, dedicated and sweet person, from what I’ve seen. I think you would make an amazing JMod - good luck! <3

1 Like

+1 yes

2 Likes

One of the only helpful helpers, easily the fattest +1 I’ve ever given. Don’t know you personally but whenever I need help I always try to get to you first as you’re the easiest helper to talk too. Good luck!

3 Likes

+1 do I need to explain???

1 Like

+1, I see him on regular, communicating with players and being a decent helper. Good luck!

1 Like

Best spanish player innit
+1

2 Likes

+1
Yes.

1 Like

Really, thank you for all the replies! =)

5 Likes

Obviously +1

1 Like

+1 why is he not staff yet?

1 Like

He is lol, he’s just not a jmod.

2 Likes

+1
Alex got promoted to builder basically instantly, then he got helper a couple weeks later. Honestly the progress he’s made on munchy in just 4 months is amazing, he shows true loyalty, passion and he is definitely ready for JMod. Good luck Alex. <3

3 Likes