Sickyc's build team application

IGN: Sickyc

Timezone: CST

Discord username: Bubble Gaming#7054

How long have you played MunchyMC?: 3 months

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: https://www.reddit.com/user/Dangerous-Drawing-98

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: My current build/"Server Spawn (For my server)

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: New

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): I am great at general building and am bad at terraforming

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? My servers build team

According to your profile you first joined the server today, so unless you played on a different account you haven’t been playing for 3 months. Along with that I recommend that you had finished the build you say you’re working on before applying, as well as making more build projects because only providing one won’t really represent your skill well to the build team.

1 Like

Hello there!

As @Atterax said, your profile says you joined today.

Why is this your favorite? Is there any major thing that makes it your proudest build?

About your portfolio/build, I highly recommend you complete your portfolio before submitting an application!

I also recommend doing the following:

• Adding more detail to your application
  • Bolding the questions for easier read!
  • Taking a look at accepted build team applications!

I wish you the best, nonetheless! :+1:

Im sry I lied I have never staff on a server but mine
Ill work on my app. plz dont deny

Lying in Your app isnt a good thing, and no matter how hard you have worked on you app for it doesn’t matter. Lying is probaly an immature thing. So this concludes my finał say +0

3 Likes

Lying on an application just lowers your reputation and proves immaturity.

I didn’t look at any of your builds but due to the fact that you lied to try and get your way, and begged for your application to not be denied, it’s a -1 from me.

2 Likes

Hey @sickyc,

We don’t really mind if you’re a new player, but lying is not something that you should do on your application.

Anyways, you need to attach a portoflio to have a chance to be Builder, if you apply without a portfolio, is an instant denial. You may re-apply in the next few months.

2 Likes