Shyushiz' Build Team Application

IGN and past IGN’s:

WhenIMeme,shyushiz

Timezone:

Philippines GMT+8

Discord username:

shyushiz#7964

How long have you played MunchyMC?:

I’ve never really played on MunchyMC, though I do recall some past months back that I’ve played there, not so regularly due to school.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

https://sushi.pb.online/

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:

Le Espana, image can be seen by clicking here.

This build is not like any other, I have never rushed this build to be done on a certain deadline nor got pressured by the build itself, This build was done with another builder- having company and help regarding the situation itself may bring out the best and amazing results that you’ve never realized/imagined. Overall, not rushing nor pressuring yourself in any task and having a friend nearby to accompany you through the way is necessary- the results will amaze you.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other relevant plugins?:

Based on the images that you’ve seen (assuming you’ve seen them) i’m sure you’re familiar with some of the plugins and other building tools I’ve used. Majority of which is built in BuildersRefuge(BR) which has premium plugins that is made by the developer, some plugins may be private and exclusive for that certain server only and cannot be shared.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):

I’m currently practicing in structural performances*(houses,infrastructures,etc)* and organic making*(humanoids,birds,etc)* terraforming- i’m not worried nor afraid about that since I myself think that i’m decent enough. Though I may learn from experience here- slowly but surely. These may all change since people do progress through time and learning.

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?

Member in BuildersRefuge, Builder for MineAge,GalaxyPrison, In the past I was also builder for WollyMC,CurseHQ. (SERVER BUILDTEAMS)

And yes- currently builder for InvadedLands.

Describe yourself:

I’m shyushiz (not my real name) currently 14, I live in Asia- Philippines.
It fascinates me that people think minecraft is just a kid’s game, No- minecraft is not only that but a game that you can create and express art freely, whether it’s in abstract form or in organized form or in harmony. My hobbies : drawing,poem writing,structural designing(art),painting(on canvas’). Some details may be missing or obstructed- since I have short-term memory loss. Thank you for reading and have a great & wonderful day/night.

Regards,

-sushi

2 Likes

90% of the builds are built by me, people helped in small details like placing foliage and trees.
Also with the blacklisted clients- thank you for reminding me, that was supposed to be taken down weeks ago.

We arent a team, I have my friend/s with me building in a server. If you would like legitimate proof of me owning these you could dm me in discord, shyushiz#7964 .

1 Like

Arcade the builds are his, I’ve seen him building a couple of the builds on there. I trust him as he was in a old team where I met him. It should be all good, none of them are stolen to my knowledge!

1 Like

Quite impressive builds I must say.

1 Like

Awweeesssoooommmeeee work! +1

1 Like

Thank you!

Thank you too, i’m adding in one more build by myself in a bit too hehe.

one can not fail to see that your builds are great. but unfortunately, I mean you as a group and not YOU. the builds are extremely good, but for all we know you didn’t do much at all in those builds. you’re saying that they only helped you, but I doubt that. I think it was a cooperative project with everyone included. maybe they even built them before you came. I’m sorry to agree with Arcade, but you should give us more of what you on your own have built. (you say 90% are built by you, what’s the last 10%?). Your builds are still really good though, best of luck! (its also a minus for me that you haven’t played anything here, that shows that you don’t have any bonds with the server) +0.8

2 Likes

The builds are nice but they need to be yours. Even if the majority was built by you they need to be 100% yours so we can judge.

2 Likes

alright, will try to work on individual builds!

alright, so it’s a no…?

No it isn’t a no. Blocker is just saying his opinion and it doesn’t impact your application because ultimately, it’s judged by iGotchu. Also, your collaboration with other builders can be seen as a positive because it shows that your willing to and can cooperate with other builders. That is a huge positive because you’re applying for a position in a build team.

2 Likes

alright thank you

flick’ed

flick

I know that we want some builds made completely made by you, but if you did the majority of the work for those builds…
I might want to wait for the next 2 seasons for me to apply for builder lol

1 Like

+.6 not all the builds were yours

+1 nice builds!