Should they add some more mythicals?

I think they should add some more mythicals to either map 8 or 9, as reset is coming soon.
At the moment there’s only a few mythicals such as magneto magnet, deadpool pickaxe, doctor strange shoes, soul stone, and reality stone. I think they should probably add a couple new mythicals such as a mythical sword. Thanos blade (sharpness 10

Thanos blade is op enough, but someone with good legendary or mythical armor could easily counter your sharpness 10.

Some more Mythicals would be really cool. I would really love a looting Myth, somewhat similar to bp ears or like loot aura where it just loots chests near you. That would be really cool :o

My idea for mythicals is a new mythical sword or axe, as an attack weapon. The sword should probably have at least sharpness 20 so it an actually deal some damage to players with the ultra/legendary/mythical armor, as it is protection 8 armor, and we’re dealing with 1.8.9 pvp

But still, a sword that gives you better odds would be unreal

thats just reality stone… its auto loot + instant loot on left click

oh LOL I didn’t know that.

sharpness 20 would easily 1-2 tap any player, mythicals are supposed to be very good not stupidly busted

1 Like

I meant something like that but with the aspect of also being a sword? To my knowledge reality stone doesn’t really have a pvp ability.

Maybe it would be also cool to have an item that gives you better odds when opening a chest in the mines

Wouldnt really make sense since it wouldnt be worth replacing an item you already wear with it, we had destruction cap in map 6 which automatically looted chests all around the mine when breaking blocks and it still sucked

I didn’t know that lol
I guess it makes sense yeah

The sharpness 20 would be stupidly busted, having +39 attack damage, but when someone is wearing crocodile scales which basically just make you invincible to melee attacks

Wait no, let’s put sharpness 100 on the sword (joke) +195 attack damage LOL

Add a mythical where you can use the glider kit from woolwars in prison. :]

1 Like

There’s literally a legendary that lets you fly like you’re in creative mode.

Glider is better than creative mode when you’re me

1 Like

I can confirm

1 Like

I personally don’t know how glider kit works, or how to use it

Maybe because I play 4 gamemode and 4 gamemode only: Prison, Survival, Bedwars, and UHC

(Edited)

A new mythical should be added. However, all these ideas are atrocious and the worst I have seen in a long time. A sword mythical that does a lot of damage would be beyond broken. Even a sword that would do 2 sharpness levels beyond thanos blade would be absurdly op when you factor in spiked hash and no hit delay thanos pants. There is no deathstroke helmet yet so I believe a mythical deathstroke helmet would be best. I have a few ideas of my own.

Deathstroke’s Gaze
Utility
Every mob killed= 1 chest looted (would work identical to bellatrix heels from map 7) with a cap of 250.

All debuffs applied to the player by another player would be equated to it’s counter positive buff (except the slowness 991 from power stone wouldn’t be speed 990 it would be like speed 5)

The third use I am not quite decided on yet if it would even need a third but here is what it would be.

Random redstone blocks would spawn nearby the player wearing them (hidden out of sight but nearby) which when mined would culminate in a chat message displayed in the chat called BLOODLUST and it would add 1 fortune value and 1 efficiency level added per redstone block mined and could be chained by mining other redstone blocks with a cap of +3 fortune value and 3 efficiency value to whatever being mined with. This you would assume would be broken with dp pickaxe but since the redstone blocks would be out of sight nearby in the mine it’d likely require changing y levels in the mine thereby taking away from the upgrading process of the mine. The BLOODLUST ability would last for 35 seconds per tier. The time remaining would show much like the bark cooldown shows up as.

This is just one of my ideas for a new mythical. Let me know what you think.

2 Likes