Should I go for EVENT rank?

I guess this is a question in itself… Do you guys think that if I apply for event, I would have any chance of getting it?
My current worries are just that:

• I’m fairly new to the community (I joined about a month ago, but I have been on this server I think once before for wool wars on another account, about a year ago.)
  • I don’t know how the community sees me (I try to be nice, mature and somewhat respectful to other members of the community, but IDK how others see me…)
  • I’ve only got staff experience from other servers once before (I used to be a helper on another dead server briefly, I’m not sure if that’s enough experience for me.)
  • I’m afraid I’m not active enough (Even though I’m on 1-3 hours a day, there are times I won’t be able to get on.)

I guess I need these questions answered by other community members, so what do you guys think of me? :L

My recommendation: only apply if you feel you’re ready; don’t let other people make the decisions for you :smile_cat:

4 Likes

I will probably apply soon anyways, but I just wanted to see what the community thinks of me. But thanks for the feedback @CatTech!

Go for it man :upside_down_face:

You are kind and make a good friend! I would wait a little and spread your name around and maybe apply some time in January! I think would give you the best chance of getting the rank lol. Good luck if you choose to apply!

1 Like

Thanks @Ventrul and @saladbutter! I may apply sometime in the winter break, as that’s when I’ll most likely be most active :L

1 Like

no, you shouldn’t. i have no idea who you are

2 Likes

Thats the biggest thing with apply for something the lack of confidence to make i almost didnt make a build app and im happy i didny because i love building you do you

I really hope you’re joking but okay then…
D:

You were a lil toxic when I killed you before I got event. Maybe show the staff you are ready somehow?

1 Like

Oh yeah, I was a bit pissed cause I almost got a penta kill for the daily quest so I could get viper. So I guess that’s my fault… Yay?
Anyways, I usually aren’t toxic 99% of the time, but I guess everyone cracks sometime.
:l
But then again, when I did get enough tokens, I accidentally bought vampire instead…

Lol that’s sadly funny
I feel your pain brother

Well, I mean I grinded enough so I could buy viper now, so yay me… xD

1 Like

I say you need a peanut butter and mayo sandwich

2 Likes

The only thing I could say is spend a little more time on the server. I do agree with what @CatTech says.

1 Like

Okay then, I’ll buy one at the grocery store today xD

1 Like

that’s my favorite!

2 Likes

You seem to be a nice guy. Go for it if you think your ready

1 Like

Thanks!
I’m going to apply a little before the winter break.

Good luck

1 Like