Shockings - Staff Application

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: Yes, I have.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: Yes, I am.

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?: I already have it.

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN: shockings

Timezone: PST (GMT -7)

Languages Spoken: I speak both English, and Arabic fluently.

Server you would like to moderate: KitPVP

How active can you be per week? I’m usually on everyday for about 3 - 6 hours. I stay up really late, and play a little more than usual at times. My current sleep schedule is horrible, but I’m always on KitPvP really late because of it. Even with a normal sleep schedule, I will continue to be as, or even more active.

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay? I first joined Munchy in around 2016, but never really started playing until 2018. Me and my cousins were looking for a decent kitpvp server to play on, and we found Munchy. What made it even better was that it was soup based, which we really loved. I ended up staying because I really loved to experiences that this server brought. I loved the ideas of the kits, the community, and I just always really enjoy my time playing on munchy.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of story: I have 2 punishments. On my old main account, “yurnn”, is when I first got involved with Munchy. I played lots of it for a while, and was eventually introduced to autoclicking. I didn’t think I would get caught, but I eventually did, and got banwaved. I then ban evaded, and autoclicked on my new main account that I currently play on, called shockings, then got banned the same day. I instantly regretted my decisions, and had to live with the mistake of autoclicking, and being banned from Munchy. I eventually started missing the community and the server, so I bought an unban, to fix my reputation, and continue my journey as a better person.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: I do have a lot of experience moderating. I’ve moderating all kinds of different games, (EX. Garry’s Mod, Team Fortress 2, Counter Strike: Global Offensive Surf and Casual Servers, ETC), and I know how to take care of a variety of different people from being staff on different kind of game servers besides minecraft. I can contribute in many ways, which includes moderating chat, punishing the rule breakers, etc. Not only that, but i’ve had lots of experience with pvp as well, so it’s a little easier to tell if someone is cheating or not. with a lot of different jobs that came with the positions I was given. I’ve owned many discords, as well as managed a few. I’ve also been staff on many small servers, as well as a few big ones. I actually have a list of all the minecraft servers that I’ve had staff on, and as well owned, but over time, people have copied this list and used it in their own applications, and accused me of plagiarism, and I can’t really use this list anymore because i’ll be accused of stealing someone else’s staff application. During my time as staff on these different minecraft servers, I’ve acquired lots of different skills, such as being able to tell if someone is cheating blatantly (EX. bhopping, killaura, reach), or even suspicious of it, knowing when to punish someone, etc.

Do you have any anticheat experience?: Not with coding an anti cheat, but I do have experience on how it works. An anti cheat basically detects players who are possibly cheating, and have been detected for the suspicion of cheating. This alerts the staff members, so they can begin watching the player, and to determine whether they are cheating or not. For the most part, Ares takes care of a lot of the blatant cheaters on munchy. Unfortunately, there are many things that bypass the anti cheat, which is all the more reason for more staff members.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC: I haven’t reported any hackers that i’ve seen on Munchy, because every time there’s a blatant cheater, they get banned by the anti cheat or a staff member before I have the chance to report, or even record.

What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member?: As a non-staff member, i’ve been extremely active on Munchy, and although I haven’t done as much as others, I’ve told staff about suspicious, and possible cheaters, and have reported a few flaws in the events as well, that could be fixed, or anything that can give an advantage to a player. I’ve also told staff about portal glitches, which people use to their advantage in getting an instant, easy kill.

How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team?: As staff, I will contribute as much as I can, and to the most of my ability. I’m not too harsh on players, but i’m never always laid back. I’ve had lots of experience dealing with people in chat, and lots of experience with cheaters as well, and am calm in every situation.

How do you work when in a team?: I’m very cooperative. I will always provide my team with whatever I can give that can help them, as well as help them with whatever they need. I’m also able to do things independently if necessary, but i’m always comfortable in a team, as well as being independent, in any situation.

What do you think is the hardest hack to detect and why?: Auto clicking, in my opinion, is the hardest hack to detect. Auto clicking can easily be mistaken for double clicking, or butterfly clicking. It’s a lot harder to tell now, especially if someone has customized the settings, to make it seem as if they’re being legit.

If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial?: I have no past applications.

6 Likes

+1
Really friendly/nice to the community
Active on Munchy
Very mature
Would love to see as staff <3

1 Like

Thank you, I appreciate it :slight_smile::heart:

hello! Haven’t seen you ingame (I don’t really use chat on kit) but I’ve seen you on the Power discord and you seem nice. +1

1 Like

Thank you, I appreciate it :)

1 Like

+1 Shockings is a lovely addition to the community, hes fairly active, and very nice.

1 Like

+1
Pretty active on the server and a nice person, would make a good addition to the staff team.
Good luck! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you :D

Thanks man :smiley:

+1

• Active
  • Friendly
  • Mature

Good luck!

1 Like

+1

I don’t play on KitPVP but this is a very mature and detailed application!! You have a lot of prior experience and seem to have a good understanding of hacks. Good luck!!

Thank you :) <3

thanks, I appreciate it :smiley:

1 Like

+1
Shockings is one of the most active on the server, even though I don’t play as much anymore I used to always see him online as well as being active in the chat. Definitely recommend him to the staff team. :smiley:

1 Like

thank you so much, I appreciate it :D

+1 very active, friendly, and mature, would be a great fit to the staff team !

2 Likes

thanks krista :) <3

Thank you everyone so far for the support :slight_smile::heart:

Hi @shockings

Your application is very good, you have a lot of staff experience. I don’t see any flaws that will stop you from having a chance at staff. +1 Good luck!

1 Like

thank you, i appreciate it :)