Shmingy's Build Team Application

Hi my name is Shmingy05,

Timezone: Eastern Daylight Time

Discord username: Cabrón

How long have you played MunchyMC?: I’ve played MunchyMC for about 9 months. Mostly on my Main account, but I’ve lost the password. Now play on this account.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:
This is one of my smallest projects, but it still took some time to build!

Here is one of my “Biggest” projects! I was also going to build a little town, but I thought it was good how it is.

This is a neat little nether portal build. I can do it much bigger however! It is also probably one of my smallest builds.

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: My biggest build is definitely “The Castle” The castle is my best build now that I think about it. It was difficult building by hand, but then I figured out how to use world edit. Which made it a lot easier. When I was building the castle it was under pressure because at the time I didn’t have a lot of time and it was a project I was really dedicated to. I put all my time and effort into this build and I am happy the way it looks!

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other relevant plugins?: My experience with world edit is very humorous. At first I was very new to world edit, but I’ve seen what youtubers and builders can do with it. I went to a creative server to test it, but after a while I learned how to undo mistakes, set blocks and be creative with it. My experience with Plugins are promising. Once I use a plugin command I quickly get used to using it and master it, knowing what it does.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): I am very excelled at detailing, I make sure builds can look the best they can before being released. I haven’t had much practice with terraforming though, but hopefully I can learn something over time. I am also good at building structures such as castles, small villages, ruins, and natural objects (such as trees or other creations like mushrooms or large tree houses)

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?: I’ve always built for fun, but I thought maybe I can be part of a wonderful, kind team and build with others for a good cause.

Describe yourself: I am 14, and looking to help other players out. I am a friendly guy and I get along with mostly everyone! I want to use my talent of building to work with others and achieve success.

Castle build is stolen

It’s also on Planet Minecraft

3 Likes

-1 Don’t steal builds. A very simple reverse image search shows this: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/553168766705134408

3 Likes

Not only people exposed you, you literally stole builds from others. This is a very scummy thing to do when applying for something, especially when you put in exactly no work to it whatsoever.

It was quite difficult to go on pinterest, steal the build and make an application here. It’s very difficult to do it honestly.

Congrats on ruining your reputation to actually apply for any rank here.

If you done it yourself, you could’ve had a chance to actually make it. But not so much now.

-Pug

(Edit: If you want to prove that castle build is yours (Which it isnt) show me directly, whether on a server or whatever.)

2 Likes

I actually do have a small castle built in survival, If you want to see it im online.

Yeah, so use that small castle you built. Why bother using plagiarism to enhance your build and make people not trust you at all.

This act just ruins your reputation and decreases a lot of chances for you to even become builder or any rank here.

2 Likes

They mean the one you put in the app if you actually did supposedly build it yourself, as a reverse image search easily finds it (which the other builds are quite different of a style and scale, too, which is quite fishy)

3 Likes

What Sheep said.

2 Likes

Stolen builds. Instant denial.

2 Likes

-1 from me stolen builds is not okay how do you even think when putting your builds (pic 1 & 3) and suddenly you can build amazingly (pic 2) and not raise suspicion

2 Likes