ShadowSlash_201's Build Team Application

IGN and past IGNs: My current one is ShadowSlash_201, and My past ones were by latest order are ThessaKronos and SecretStun242.
Time Zone: IDT (GMT +3)
Discord Username: Legendary Mosaic Slime#3197
How long have you played MunchyMC? Around 90 days more or less.
Please link a portfolio of all of your most recent build projects

Please tell us more about your most Favorite and Proudest build: Sadly this picture was backed up, and I don’t have the picture, but I built a copy of The Luxor Las Vegas, and I’m still proud of it until this day.
How are you experienced with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins? I have World Edit experience, I’ve used it since its release, but not anything else.
Describe your build specialty and weaknesses: My strength is that my creativity can go bonkers, but my weakness is that it gets so powerful, that it interferes with other people’s ideas.
What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I worked in a place called Mayhem, I was a staff member, but retired. I also did some building, but not so much.

One of those is one of the most famous 2b2t builds and correct me if I’m wrong, but the Pokemon mod automatically generates it’s world… including the little village you have showed in your example…

2 Likes

Completely wrong, this is from the Mayhem server, and the village was manmade. There was A vanilla section and a pixelmon section, I contributed to both

Is there a marking or a score part?

I think one of these builds is a famous one from 2b2t. All of your builds are also a little bit bland.
You’re off to a good start, but why don’t you try making maps and server lobbies and things, which are more what munchy is looking for I think.
Good luck,

• Jamie

I promise you, It’s not from 2b2t

No, the build manager will comment on your post if they choose to accept you.

1 Like

Your application has a lack of deatail, also some of the angles that you have taken the photos from kinda is wired. Anyway im not sure what else to say but good luck.

Hello!

Overall I’d say that I personally don’t believe you have the building experience and skill required to join the build team. I would recommend looking at previously accepted build applications to get an idea of where you might want to try to be at.

The second build you made I believe is not the famous 2b2t build others are talking about… or at least, not the exact one. It looks very, very similar, though.
Here is your build and the “Wrath Outpost” in comparison:

So yes, they do look fairly similar and I’m not sure if the second picture should necessarily count for the application.

Overall your application also lacks detail as others above me have mentioned.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Thank you for that. I’ll try to improve to be a better fit for your team.