Sethay media application v2 :)

**Channel link: Http://youtube.com/c/sethay **

*Number of subs: 6.4k *

*Average number of views per vid: 100+ *

*How long you have been creating content for Munchy or other servers: Used to stream almost daily a while ago! *

**Servers for which you have created content:Idk if this means munchymc servers or minecraft servers in general, but I play kitpvp and wool wars on here and have made content on Velt, Arcane, FaithfulMC, SimpleHG, Mcteams, Mcdreamz, MCCRITZ, Elitekits, Mineplex, Hypixel.

*What do you feel would make you a good candidate for Media on MunchyMC? I think I can provide fun streams and content for people of munchy and everyone to enjoy. It’s always a good time, I don’t upload super often compared to how often I stream, it’s just more fun being interactive and just playing with people during the moment, in my opinion streaming is how memories are made for me.

I used to be media a while ago on munchy and I completely understand why it was taken away, I stopped playing Minecraft in general for probably over a year so It makes sense :), but I’m thinking of giving it another go, munchy is always fun for me I play it all the time and I think this would be an added benefit for both me and the server! The gamemodes, and people are amazing <3*

thx - Seth

1 Like

Nice app! Have you made any Munchy content recently?

I streamed a couple times recently, yesterday streamed for 8 hours, I prefer streaming on this server as making videos seems hard for me as I have no unique ideas at the moment of course

1 Like

my channel gets more views and i have 143 subs and havent uploaded in months not being harsh being honest but you got no chance

-1 was media previously but got removed im guessing because he didnt upload.

1 Like

I would agree on that, there is no reason to redo a media application unless it got removed or denied for x reason

+1

Nice app, was media before and a pretty good friend! Good luck :)

1 Like

Was a good media before, I think you’ll do fine again
+1

2 Likes

Fair enough. Wasnt because I didn’t upload, was because I was inactive on the server pretty much but I didn’t know if I had it removed previously I’m unable to apply. People find different interests and eventually come back to certain things.

It’s due to inactivity since my computer broke down for 2-3 months and was physically unable to upload. As soon as I was able to It wasn’t a problem, and there is always room for growth.

Thank you friend :smiley:

You’re a dope friend too, thanks for the reply it does help!

1 Like

There is also no reason not to re-apply, I know the reason it was removed and it wasn’t on bad terms at all so I don’t see why not. UNLESS applying after is against the rules but I don’t think it is (not sure tho)

1 Like

+1

His streams are enjoyable to watch and take part in
Was previously media so knows what is required
Good friend

Good luck!

Esio

2 Likes

awesome friend and god tier teammate. Thanks for the reply bro!

1 Like

Sorry then (must have misunderstood the app) hope you get media though :blush:

1 Like

It is not against the rules we encourage media members to reapply once they meet our requirements :)

~Ned

2 Likes

+1 Sethay has been working very hard and and recently got back into streaming. He puts a smile on many people’s faces including mine :smiley:

2 Likes

You put a smile on my face ^-^

Has been MEDIA before and I love your streams! +1 from me

1 Like