Sandland Woolwars map submission

MANDITORY INFORMATION

Name: Sand Land
Builder: Obbels
Map type: Normal
Parkour block: Andesite, Barriers (SEE OPTIMAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE BARRIERS)
Spawn Block: Gold Block

OPTIONAL INFORMATION

#1 I would like the spawn location for before the game starts to be at -314 6 1091.
#2 There are some command blocks at -241 6 1105 that are used to delete some barriers in the parkour, and do not affect the game at all.
#3 There are some rips and tears in the ‘tapistry’ (hopefully recognizable) that make the outer layer of bedrock bulge out a little bit, and there are some "tapestry dangly things that i don’t know the name of but are made of yellow wool and serve as the rim of the tapestry on the top and bottom’ that make the bedrock bulge out a bit. I’m not sure if #3 was helpful, but I’m sure it is somehow relevant.

IMAGES

for legal reasons that last picture was a joke.

MAP LINK

Map link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1o2VSRt39HGdV68ak9AmZ6oghNgc393iR/view?usp=sharing

(To any Staff reading this) If anything goes wrong in the process of downloading, uploading, or using my map, please tell me.

4 Likes

Good job!

1 Like

Cool map!

1 Like

hey i’d recommend checking out this post Making a WoolWars Map - Server Discussions / Feedback / WoolWars - MunchyMC Forums this should help you with the blocks its ok to use and maybe help you out since I do see some gold blocks

3 Likes

I wish I could build as good as that!!

1 Like

I know the post

Its all sand :cry:

Ikr :cry:

Hey there,

Unfortunately your submission has been unsuccessful this time, but please don’t be discouraged! We are always delighted any time we get new maps from players and we’d love to see more of these from you! Thank you for your submission!