Saladbutter's Event Team Application (4)

IGN:
saladbutter

Timezone:
MTN

How often can you host events:
Even with just Elite rank, I host events whenever I can through the /game menu. Obviously though, I’m not going to overhost events to the point where they just get stale. I’d keep a time interval between each, something like 5-10 minutes. However, school starts in 5 days for me, so I’ll give a schedule of when I will most likely be on (keep in mind this is a flexible schedule and I can not guarantee that I will be on throughout each time period)
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 5pm - 10pm
Wednesday: 7am - 8:30am // 5pm - 10pm
I can’t give a specific time frame for the weekends, most of the time I’m doing something. You can still expect me to be on for several hours though.

What sets you apart from other applicants:
Something that sets me apart from other applicants is that I bond easily with the community, and am already familiar with most people that play Kitpvp. As said in my last application, I’m also persistent. I finish something to the fullest and never leave something I’m working on incomplete, whether it be an event that I’m hosting or a new idea for an event that I’m making.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:
I can bring MunchyMC another fun, playful, and interactive Event Member. In the question about how I’m set apart from other applicants, I said that I bond easily with the community. I feel like that also falls into this question. As an event member I personally think that you need to be able to coincide with the player base effectively, and I can do just that while keeping a mature manner.

Why do you want to be on the event team:
Since I started actively playing kit around halfway through 2017, I’ve wanted to be a part of the team. Munchy’s playerbase is something else, and I love doing stuff with the community. It also seems like tons of fun, from what friends who have been and are still on the event team have said. I have also been told that I’d make a good addition, so I thought this would be a great opportunity to have some fun.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
@finessedkid, @sadneo, @errxr, @FunnyJustCause, @BLOKBASHER, and @Gawkyy have all been huge role models to me and have shown me how I need to act to be able to get the position. They have all shown kindness both in and out of the server. Here are some things in specific that some have done:
There was a lot of people in teamspeak and we were all playing Trade Wars, but I lagged out which made me lose all my items. Blok then tp’d me back in and gave me some stuff, not as good as what I had, but as compensation for me lagging out. I’ve also been given the opportunity to help with events being set up or hosted by almost every event member, and honestly helping out is one of the things I enjoy doing the most.

Anything else you would like to add:
I would like to say that I know I haven’t been the most active, and I haven’t been the most mature on prison, but I have been swinging that around. I’m not too proud of my maturity I showed this year, so for the past few weeks I’ve been working on how I act. Aside from this, I normally talk with players who are in the event team and I hear them hosting events and what not so I know some commands and what to expect when handling an event.

24 Likes

+1 Salad is one of the most qualified person for this position!

• Very active
  • Good event knowledge
  • Clean well-written app
  • MCGANG!

Goodluck friend, hope you get accepted!

8 Likes

+1 yes

4 Likes

+1 you mature (from what I’ve seen) active (im seeing you a lot on ts and in game) and overall a cool person I think you deserve this position!

4 Likes

Thank you for the positive feedback!

5 Likes

+1 for my boy @saladbutter even tho we have our arguments over some stupid stuff I still think you will be a good event member because like why not you always be hosting them normal events

3 Likes

+1 fun boy in ts

4 Likes

+1 nices and really deserves it

4 Likes

+1 give the man event already

4 Likes

+1 amazing

3 Likes

+1. Nothing else to be said

3 Likes
  • Active
  • Mature
  • Keeps your cool in hard situations
  • Sloth

+1

3 Likes

+1, I think you’d do great on the team you’re very active, know exactly when to be mature, and you’ve handled many situations I’ve seen before. My only concern is that I have a feeling you’d show some type of bias towards your friends, that’s mainly it. Besides that best of luck! :heart:

3 Likes

Yeah I understand that, and even on my last application floaty brought it up. I will definitely try to keep my decisions unbiased, but thank you for bringing it up because honestly if you didn’t it probably would have ended up happening. Thank you everyone else for the feedback!
@82602 I’m not a sloth man

2 Likes

I say you are…

2 Likes

He’s clearly a pangolin.

2 Likes

Great application! I can tell you will be a good event! +1

2 Likes

+1 +1 +1 +1 +1

2 Likes

+1 he’s good

2 Likes