Saladbutter's Event Team Application (3)

IGN and past IGN’s:

Timezone:
MTN

How often can you host events:
I will always be hosting events whenever online, unless there is something preventing me to do so. I’m normally on for about two hours every day, which may increase due to the possibility I get accepted.
EDIT: I do play baseball, and the season is coming up in a few months and I will have practices every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday in 1-2 weeks from now. This might decrease the amount of time I can get on, but I will get on whenever I can which will more than likely be about a 30 minute decrease. .

What sets you apart from other applicants:
I believe that as an event member, you need to have certain qualities, and then your own personal side qualities that make you stand out from the others. For example, @Clockyy’s zing is how he is so easy to talk to, and has some of the best manners I have seen in a while. @xblok’s zing is how he turns heated situations into something funny and easy to overcome. For me personally, I have heard that I am persistent, and I adapt well to changes/something new. I never just leave something incomplete, I do the task given effectively and in an orderly manner.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:
I can bring something that Munchy needs – something to lighten up the community in a positive way. I understand that the current event members are doing a perfect job of doing this, but there are times where I am on and they aren’t. I’m very active on all platforms, and I love to interact with others, specifically the community. For the past several months, Munchy has been something that I look forward to during school or during a job that I’m doing for several months, whether it be going on TeamSpeak to talk to others, talking in game, or helping @CatTech out with another big forum post. To sum all of this up, I can bring Munchy and the
community something to look forwards to – an interactive, fun, eventful (see what I did there), and positive player.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
There have been so many accounts of an Event Member giving me laughter, the list is too long to list all of them. However, there are some that really stand out from the other occasions. Even though blok just became an event member, he has already made a spot on this list. He is on daily, almost all day in fact, and always hosts events that the community wants. CatTech is also making an appearance on this! He is always making me laugh, whether it is discussing over a new and upcoming project, to talking in teamspeak, you name it, he is always giving me something to look forwards to. Last, but not the only one, Mr. Clocky! Jesus, where do I start. I’ve known Clocky for 2 years now, and every moment we have shared, I have never not enjoyed it. His time being an event member, he has taught me so much about what it really takes to earn this position. He has come up with amazing ideas that really make me spending so much time on this server worth.

Anything else you would like to add:
I understand that I currently have a Build Team application open, but I am making this as I would enjoy to help out even more and enjoy myself while school stressing me out. It has also come to my attention that some things I have been saying aren’t exactly up to par with what an Event Member should be saying, so I will be stopping that. If you notice something that I should not be doing while applying for this position, please let me know so I can branch off of that and work on whatever it is I need to work on.

Third try’s are always a charm (I hope)! Feedback is appreciated.
EDIT: Adjusted the, “How often can you host events:” section.

16 Likes

Would recommend - friendly, active, and overall just a good guy! Best of luck salad :smiley:

2 Likes

You are kind, active and likes cats(hopefully)!

+1

2 Likes

Dogs > Cats, don’t @ me man

Thanks for the feedback though @Nikolas and @82602IsBack

2 Likes

+1 from me but,
-Active
-Funny
-Mature

• Community Friendly

One note: I would recommend starting you as a Builder at first to see how you go then work on event, either way You would be a great addition to the team! :smiley: My thoughts is that you are a great member of the MunchyMC Community and you would be a great Member! Keep up the good work!

3 Likes

Would be delighted to have you on the team :smile_cat: you’ve been making a positive impact in the community and you are more than deserving of being on Event Team, all I can say is keep up the great work! :smile_cat:

2 Likes

Deserves this position. I think you’d be an awesome addition to the team!

• kind
  • mature
  • funny
  • would be good at it!
  • active
    +1
1 Like

Thank you all! It means a lot coming from you guys :smiley:

1 Like

+1 mature
Very nice
Kind In general
Good luck my friend

1 Like

Thanks man :slight_smile: Congrats on Jmod!

SaladButt, where do I start?
Well first off, you are rude, toxic… No I’m obviously joking… Salad you are so kind, funny, awesome guy to be around, and mature. I love your application and activity is great. I genuinely think you deserve event!
Good luck! (Remember that you are “that type of guy”) :smiley:
+1!
Kitty :cat:

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback :smiley: it seriously brings a smile to my face!

1 Like

+1
Very kind and friendly
Active
Great person
Would like to see him as an event member
Good Luck

1 Like

Active, Kind, Friendly, Amazing skin and great man. GL! <3

1 Like

Builder and Event are two completely separate positions. Why are you recommending he become builder first?

1 Like

Perhaps so we know he is responsible and wont’ try to grief or anything?
Hmm Salad, I’m not sure to give you a +1 or a -1…

Ok here, if you can solve this equation you can find you answer.
-1+8+5-11+5-9+3-12 + 6 +3 +3 -2 +2

1 Like

Funny
Nice
Awesome guy
Very easy to talk to
Fat +1
And maturity is perfect :ok_hand:t4:
Good luck and all love my dude.

2 Likes

Uh you already replied bro :joy:
Still, the feedback is greatly appreciated. Big thanks to you all.

1 Like

@saladbutter wait I did oh shoot my bad lol just woke up

3 Likes

That’s what interviews and applications are for- besides, why would we need a trial period for what is already implicitly a trial-staff position?

1 Like