Sadbb's Event Team Application

IGN: sadbb past igns: https://namemc.com/profile/sadbb.4

Timezone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)

How often can you host events:

If I were to become an event member I would be able to host events pretty often due to my flexible schedule. I am fairly active on the server and I communicate with members often. If someone were to ask me to host an event, I would most definitely comply.

Current availability:

Sunday: 2PM - 5AM

Monday: 4PM - 12AM/5AM

Tuesday: 4PM - 12AM/5AM

Wednesday: 4PM - 12AM/5AM

Thursday: 4PM - 12AM/5AM

Friday: 4PM - 12AM/5AM

Saturday: 2PM - 5AM

What sets you apart from other applicants:

I want to be on the Event Team as I feel I could contribute my admirable skill-set to the team. I am familiar with commands and the process of hosting events, as I’ve helped event members and spectated certain events to get familiar with how the server operates. I am very active and spend lots of my leisure time on MunchyMC. According to my friends, I am very mature for my age. Instead of arguing over something I disagree with, I dispute it as soon as I can to relieve the tension that has been created. I am very collected. I maintain a calm demeanor when expectations or rules undergo change. I can almost always find common ground with strangers, and I like making people feel comfortable around me. Another quality I offer is having the knowledge to deal with a situation, such as someone breaking the rules in the event. I would act accordingly to the situation and deal with the problem. I am very committed to making sure I do the best of my ability and provide an astronomical and safe environment to the MunchyMC community.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:

As a MunchyMC Event Member, I can bring many positive qualities. These qualities include: dedication to the team, the ability to host multiple events per day, being active and answering questions asked by the members of the community. I’m also a friendly person, and would host things when asked to do so (Unless I’m busy, etc.). My main priority is to assure everyone feels welcomed and satisfied with their experience on the server.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

I have an exceptionally good reputation in the MunchyMC community. Whenever I log onto the server, many players welcome and say kind things to me. I also have little to no punishments on the network, and I plan on continuing on keeping my record clean.

Why do you want to be on the event team:

I would like to be on the event team because I feel as I could contribute more to the community by hosting events. I also would like this role because I would like to make players have a more enjoyable and fun time on the server with possibly winning a temporary rank. My time on the server has been nothing but a positive experience and I would like to give back to the community that made me feel included. I believe being part of the Event Team will help me become more involved with the player base which will allow me to better understand what people desire or want.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

All of the event members have done many positive things for the community. Here is a short list of members that I feel stand out.

@Jqkke - Hosting events when asked in chat.

@shockings - Host classic RedRover & Waterdrop

@G0FLA - Hosts certain events when asked.

@EeveeNoises - Hosts Simon Says & Waterdrop

@oCrypt - Hosts color run and other fun events to play

Anything else you would like to add:

Something I would like to add to my application is that this server is one of the only servers I play nowadays. I am also genuinely happy to be able to say I am proud of partaking in the community overall. I feel the community has a certain effect on me which makes me feel more connected to the members that actively play on the server. I feel welcomed and accepted here on Munchy. After playing on this server I realized there were many people who give off positive vibes and make me feel like I belong. This was mainly the reason I was drawn to the server and hope to ensure that every player that joins Munchy gets the same positive experience. I hope I get the opportunity to prove myself and demonstrate what I am capable of offering to the MunchyMC community. Despite having an adjustable schedule, school may impair my hours of availability.

9 Likes

+1
I see her on almost every day, she is SO kind and overall a really good person!
BEST OF LUCK!

1 Like

+1
dedicated
helpful
active
an amazing friend
good luck!! <33

1 Like

+1
You’re on almost everyday and super nice and helpful to everyone!
Goodluck <3

1 Like

+1
Active almost everyday
Very kind to all!!
Good luck <333

1 Like

+1 although i’m a surv main, every time i visit kit and look in tab sad is always there and she’s such a sweet and helpful person, good luck !! <33

1 Like

+1
Probably our most active clan member
Kind
Understanding
Helpful
Fast learner

She’s an overall great person and of course an amazing friend :slight_smile: GOOD LUCK CUTIE <33

1 Like

+1

• Active
  • Friendly
  • Helpful

See her online almost everyday. Always super nice and helpful in game.

Good luck !

1 Like

Oo this is such a good application + btw oOmarr changed his ign back to EeveeNoises so write it instead :3

1 Like

here is +1 from me :3 but u have to change this answer

btw it would be better if u mentioned what they did to u like u asked for an event and they started one directly :3 or they gave u spectate when u asked, etc.

1 Like

Okay, thank you very much!

1 Like

no problem :D!

1 Like

+1

let’s go SUSAN!!!

1 Like

+1

Reasons:

• Active
  • Friendly
  • Helpful
  • Kind

Good Luck Sadbb!:+1:

(Edit: Changed my rating to a +1 after talking to shockings)

1 Like

+1
Active
Nice
Well written application

Good Luck!!!

1 Like

+1
very active, and super involved with the kit communtiy!

2 Likes

I don’t want to start an argument or anything here, but here’s my take on this situation.

I don’t think she did anything wrong, she just posted this in a channel, where anyone is allowed to view it. She didn’t directly go to anyone and tell them to look at it, and she didn’t ping anyone either. She’s just putting her application out there. Regardless, I respect your opinion.

Like I said, I don’t want to have a huge conversation or argument flooding the comments, so if you’d like to continue this or want to add anything else, feel free to DM me on discord. michael.#6969

7 Likes

+1
one of the nicest people online, very active and fit for event

2 Likes

+1
very sweet, active & friendly. Best of luck sadbb! :heart:

2 Likes

+1 judging on replies seems nice and respectful good luck!

1 Like