Rottglock45 #2 build team application

**IGN and past IGN’s:**rottglock45 my only IGN

**Timezone:**Central Daylight Time

Discord username:
Safepassword#8485
How long have you played MunchyMC?:
3 months on this account and on my alt AreKayWhy_ like 2 years
Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

**Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:**https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/454963090287624193/620352661023358976/9yyNf9r.png
That is one of my proudest builds because i made it wit my best friend and it was a quick build of a spawn

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other relevant plugins?:
i would say i am familiar with world edit but not so much voxel but i can defiantly watch some tutorials!!

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
i need to improve on terraforming and i would say i am 50-50 o details i’m more of the person who likes stuff original but i can also build non original stuff to

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?
I have worked with i have worked with mineplexes build team on minecraft pocket addition.
**Describe yourself:**i am a 13 year old and and i can put in 8-12 hours in total on school days and on weekends i can put in 6-8 hours per day i am a very positive person and am always up for something challenging to build because it improves on how good i am and i just love building overall because its not boring and it gives me something to do

Hi… you were recently denied for “fraud” pretty sure you can’t apply for another 2weeks mate.

1 Like

Oh yea I forgot about that, also I think it’s 6 weeks…

Oh ok :ok_hand:

are my builds good at least

And also. Rose that mean this application is denied or will you wate 6a weeks and then decided?

IMO your builds, aren’t very good. Under detailed and small.

Well you were fraudulent in your last application so you’re almost guaranteed denial on all future applications.

1 Like