RossF_'s Munchy Build Team Application

IGN and past IGN’s: RossF_

Timezone: GMT

Can you use Teamspeak or Discord (State one or both): Both.

How long have you played MunchyMC?: I first joined MunchyMC on the 24th of December 2018

Portfolio (Builds you’ve made with pictures):

Can you use World Edit or Voxel (State one or both): Both (I can also use GoPaint and GoBrush)

Describe your build specialty (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): I’m good at doing natural type builds and also mythical builds. I also love doing interior for builds and I am also good at being put in the spot but I do usually take my time when building so I can get the perfect outcome. I also love taking inspiration from other peoples builds and adding my own touches to it.

Describe yourself: I enjoy coding websites and developing Minecraft servers. I also work around computers at college and I’ve always got spare time to build and do activities. I’m also very hard working and I also like to get along with people and chat. My favourite hobbies are gaming and sports.

2 Likes

+0.5 for now, add more builds and i’m definitely going to change my opinion.

You’re really good

2 Likes

Great let me find some more of mine :smiley:
And thank you

You should edit your current post and put the pictures there rather than in the comments, looks a lot cleaner on your application. You have good builds though! Keep it up.

1 Like

Fixed thanks for letting me know :slight_smile:

1 Like

0.5+

• Cool builds.
  • Decent application.
1 Like

Thank you!

Did you build those things for fun or for servers?

1 Like

Some of them are from my server and some are just for fun.

can you send me in private messages the ip of the server?

1 Like

Sure ill log on now

1 Like

If you able to prove ownership of these builds, then it’s a +1 from me! Great builds!

1 Like

I dont know how I could prove it other than joining my server and thank you! If you want I could DM you the IP to the server? I have most of these builds on there :slight_smile:

Here I am standing in front of some of them If that helps?

And also heres my owner rank for more proof of owning that server

1 Like

+1

• Good builds!
1 Like

Thank you! I appreciate it

1 Like

+1 I like ur application and u have lots of good builds

1 Like

Thank you! I’m glad you like them.

All good bro

1 Like