/rod

I feel like /rod is a wonderful command, but has 2 major flaws.

1st, if you are a soup user, you have to aggravate someone to hit you, or just run through a fight so you can get hit and use/drop ur soup so you have space for /rod

I vote that you are just allowed to drop soup at spawn/in safezones

2nd durability, we PAY for these rods (20 tokens not a lot but still man) so why should they disappear if we use them a lot? There should be unbreaking on them :smiley:

Just don’t buy them. They’re not necessarry to pvp

or use fisherman but not pulling them

When they break in your hands, then you are obviously not used to fighting with fishing rods.
You have to change the slot after throwing the hook to not use up a durability point on reeling in.

Rods are annoying

i mean sometimes i just ping them to keep them away but fair point, thanks for telling me

They arent necessarry but then again neither are the pots/soup. They are accesarrys that people want. And I for one like using them

Soups and pots are necessary-… Noone is going to play on a server without soups/pots because people can easily go around 1-tapping people.

Instead of right clicking after hitting someone with your rod, switch to your sword (or soup) and your rod won’t take any durability. Enjoy your unbreaking infinity rod now :)

1 Like

Hehe unbreaking infinity rod if u can do it right