Rochy's Builder Application

IGN and past IGN’s:
My IGN is RochyDachy. My older in-game names where Rochy1 and RochyWasTaken.

Timezone:
America EST

Discord username:
Rochy#6138

How long have you played MunchyMC?:
About 3 months??? I have no clue actually.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:
https://rochy.crevado.com/my-work These are the only builds I still have screenshots to.

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:
A kit pvp map a couple months ago. I currently don’t have access since it got deleted on my old pc.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:
I am very experienced with World Edit and can get the job done!

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
I am very good with building huge structures and terraforming. I am not so good at detailing and other stuff like that.

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?
I was builder on a now shut-down server called TBNR where a lot of building went down. Since then the server is no longer opened and I have been trying to apply for newer servers.

0.You have two builds and the mountains could use a little bit of better coloring

You can type your IGN into Munchymc.com, and it will show when you joined.

The builds were very impressive, but like @Emboxity said, mountains could use a bit more coloring. Also you should probably have a few more pictures of your builds, if that’s possible.

Could be a bit more detailed and professional…

+.5

The mountain(s) aren’t the main focus of the build though. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

This build was a long time ago and I was focusing on terraforming work at the time. Not detailing.

1 Like

+1. Amazing builds, I would love to see something similar to these builds around MunchyMC!

Good Luck !

omg ily :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your pictures are copied from the internet.

1 Like

Same with the other.

lol rip

Shame :pensive:

woww… :slightly_frowning_face:

@igotchu requesting lock plagarism

Bruh.

Taking away my +.5, requesting lock.

I saw that you fine gentleman

: P
ok sorry

i can still edit this lmao, you did say twat lmao

1 Like

I absolutely never said that. I have no idea what you are talking about.
@IceBreaker420 yeah that’s the joke ya noober

1 Like