Robert_games's Event Team Application

**IGN: robert_games

**Timezone: EST in the United States

**How often can you host events: Usually I can host events after 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM Monday thru Thursday, and 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM Friday thru Sunday

What sets you apart from other applicants: **
I believe I am kind and I always love helping people. As an event team member you should show kindness all the time.You want to create a good image for the server.

**What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: **
As an event team member I would ensure the community has a good time on the server by hosting events regularly. I also aim to ensure everyone has a fun time at Munchy and I can host events that are fun for everyone.

I believe I am knowledgeable of some of the commands that an event host would use.

eventkick: this command kicks a player from the event.

/eventpall: this command sends a TP message to all online players so they can join the event.

/eventban: this command will ban a player from all future events.

/eventunban: this command unbans a player that was once banned in the event world

/broadcast: this command broadcasts a message across the kitpvp server.

/togglepvp: this command turns off and on PVP in the event world.

/skit create: this command creates a skit with all of the items in your inventory including effects.

/skit apply: this command gives an existing skit too an individual or participants in the event.

/eeffect: this command gives one or a group of people a certain effect in your event.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community? **
I have a good reputation in the community. I believe that I am helpful, kind, friendly, honest, mature, and hardworking. I’ve truly never been happier in my life, MunchyMc has changed me. Of course, I am just stating what I think my reputation is in the community, I know that other people might have a different opinion.

Why do you want to be on the event team: **
I want to be on the event team because giving the people the chance to do something fun and exciting is a good thing to do even if it takes time to set up and run. The players are the most important thing and I simply want to make them smile.

**Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
During an event I participated in, I gave the idea to the host of the event and they used my idea, it shows that I can be helpful and provide ideas to entertain the members.

**Anything else you would like to add:
I say to everyone good luck.

Edit: Added more detail

Lack of detail.

How? and why?

Why?

That’s just what I have to say, its probably not good feedback but just some basics.
Anyway I would rate this a 0+ but good luck :DDD

1 Like

Thanks, If I get denied I will try better next time.

What @Jonozappingcraft said: Try and make more detail in your app as it will help you out because the staff will see that you put effort into your app if you add detail. But right now, it seems that little effort was shown in the application. It can be improved tho. Sadly I will have to give you a +0. But nevertheless, I wish you good luck!!!

2 Likes

Hello there!

I like your answers, but as others have said, you should add more detail to your application.

Why do you say this? You should explain more!

I also think you should add more information here.

Why do you think this? You should elaborate on this!

Here’s what I have to say:

• As others have said, you should add more detail to your application!
  • Take a look at the accepted event team applications!

I wish you the best! :D

1 Like

0/Neutral

As stated above.

1 Like

@0CRC0 and @Jonozappingcraft said it perfect, please bold the questions and add a lot more detail, but still a decent application, Good Luck

3 Likes

as they all mentioned yeah u have to add more details
but Good luck and dw u can still edit it c:

Oh I did not know I could edit it, thanks

2 Likes

no problem u can edit it as much as u want but mention it in the end
example:

Edit 1: fixed the grammer

Ok i have now added more detail to my application. Thanks for telling me I could edit it @Mddey