Riddle of the day!

I’m going to say a riddle, and I will like the first person to get the answer’s comment. The riddle is: A man is in a fast food restaurant, how does he get out? (Remember, this is a riddle, so the answer won’t be as obvious as you think…)
Hint 1: He has to get something to get out.

He opens the door

1 Like

Uhhhhhh…did you read what I said?

I said the answer wouldn’t be that obvious, and that is probably the most obvious answer there is!

Um, maybe you should make the answer be more closed? Like no offense, it’s a little bit random guessing, maybe say something like a man is “trapped” in a fast food restaurant with no doors or exists out, how does he escape?

He burns down the building with a oven and walks out.

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

He drives away

No one has got it so far. Just do you know he’s not trapped there! I can give you a hint if you want one…

Giv hint

Is with his food the answer? xd

No, and I’ll give a hint(I added the hint to the main post)

You never specified that the doors were locked or he was trapped… so he opened the doors.

Another hint pls lol

Get an education?

1 Like

He takes his food and leaves
He pays for his food
He has wings and flies out
His shift ends and uses the employee key to walk out

getting a college degree

he tp’s out.

This man is eating at the restaurant literally just vibin when suddenly a fight starting to form with the other dudes that are eating. Meanwhile the man in question is still chillin eating that cheeseburger while those dudes are fighting at eachother. At this point it just got so out of hand that they started to throw hands and the cops were called. After about 10 minutes later the cops show up and it turns out it was all a part of the plan, because the dudes that were fighting both had guns and pulled them out and took a woman hostage. The two cops hid behind a counter and started to open fire. The cops radioed in for some backup and it turns out the boys had some help of their own because more of them started to roll up. After about 5 minutes the boys were able to take the cops down and hold everyone in the restaurant hostage, and at this time the S.W.A.T team was surrounding the entire place. Everyone was cowering in fear except for one man. It turns out that this one man was the one that the prophecy spoke of and his soul has been reincarnated from generation to generation just for this one moment. A helicopter arrives carrying the chosen one as he crashes through the windows and starts a shootout resulting in most of the boys dying while the rest were wounded. The hostages were thanking the chosen one and were filled with glee knowing that they get to live another day. At this point the cops break down the door just as the man in question had finished eating.

My answer: he takes a key and unlocks the door and walks out

2 Likes

Seems legit

Ding Ding Ding, @CrazyField got it!

1 Like