♥ RhysChase's Staff Application

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes, I have been playing actively for several months.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes, I have OBS up and ready.

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:
Yes, I’m online every day!

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN:

RhysChase

Timezone:

UTC+1 → Germany

Languages Spoken:

English, German

Server you would like to moderate:

Survival

How active can you be per week?

It differs each day because of work and school!
Usually I can be online for at least 3 hours on weekdays and up to 15 and more hours during the weekend and my off days.

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?

I joined last October/November and it was Munchy’s Survival community that made me stay. I never have met such kind and helpful people on any other server before. In my opinion MunchyMC should be proud!

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of story:

No, I have been a good lad!

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:

I do not have much experience in moderating online, however due to my job I’m capable of handling situations of various difficulties and I keep players in check when no helpers and mods are online.

Do you have any anticheat experience?

Not much, to be honest, but I’d love to learn anything and everything about it!

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

I cannot provide any links here, as I had only one encounter with a hacker (used phasing and other hacks), which I had reported but it was helper ThyCosmos who had made video evidence that day.

What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member?

I help players in any way I can - providing knowledge about several commands (auction, claim, home, etc), giving items they need, opinions on their builds when wished, even up to emotional support and advice with personal and ingame problems, and so much more.
Other than that I remind players of the rules and report stubborn rule-breakers directly to staff.

How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team?

I am a creative, compassionate person and an analytical thinker, meaning: I seek to improve anything that can and should be improved and provide suggestions that are realizable.
Other than that due to my active gameplay and my timezone I can back up staff members when most are afk or offline.

How do you work when in a team?

Very well - I would not be able to do my job if I wasn’t a teamplayer through and through!
I love contributing ideas and listen to other people’s opinion and then creating something absolutely amazing together.

What do you think is the hardest hack to detect and why?

In my opinion it would be X-Ray on Survival, unless the player using it is making it painfully obvious by mining certain ores only and ignoring everything else along the way.
But if you got a smart one, they can hide it well by mining in a legit and realistic pattern. And if they succeed there is potential of breaking ingame economy.

If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial?

This is my first application!

Thank you for taking time to read my application!
I bid you a good day and good luck to all other applicants! :heart:

5 Likes

Rhys is a great person in-game, very active, and I think definitely deserves staff.

+1

edit: Very mature too, never said anything bad in chat.

2 Likes

+1 RhysChase is very active on survival and TS. She is very helpful to players and to esio for help with his German homework.

1 Like

+1

• Active
  • Friendly
  • Helpful
  • decent amount of Knowledge

Good Luck!! :heart:

1 Like

They* Are Very Helpful DUDE

1 Like

+1 They are Helpful and Friendly and generally a good player :D

1 Like

Rhys is awesome! They are always lending a hand when needed and genuinely cares about others. Definitely +1!

1 Like

+1

• Active
  • Helpful
  • Strong Application
  • Nice person!

Good Luck!
~NoahPie

1 Like

I have talked with you in TS3 and honestly this is a great application and you are very helpful and active everyday!

+1 from me!

Good Luck!

1 Like

Thank you all so much! :heart:

RhysChase is extremely active on survival and always helps the beginners know how to get started and have a great experience, Rhys always helps anyone that asks and is always kind to all, They would be a amazing addition to your staff team.

+1

2 Likes

Great Application
+2

1 Like

+1 RhyChase is quite active on the server and always seems to be helping people in the chat. I also always see them active on TeamSpeak and they’ve never acted toxic or malicious in any way. However, I think I’d like to see a little more detail on the application, specifically the hacker reports. I wish you the best of luck!

1 Like

Rhys is a wonderful person and would be amazing staff.
+1

1 Like

+1 Chase is a great person to become a staff member because they are a great influence and great person to be around!

1 Like

+1
Nice person
Very active and helpful

Nice app Rhys :)

1 Like

-1 application really lacks in detail. Also no experience.

+1

• Good application!

Best of luck!

-AlluTheVallu

1 Like

Good Luck +1

1 Like

+1
Amazing person
Very active in chat
Never toxic even around friends in TS that act toxic towards each other(but not other players)
Knowledgeable
Very active in game

1 Like