RetroMuffin's Staff Application Winter 2019

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:

Yes, I have been active on the server for over a year.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:

Yes, I am able to record and upload amazing quality videos of hackers!

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:

I am an avid user of TeamSpeak! My TeamSpeak nicknames are {Spiccy} JetEngine / {Spiccy} DadBoy / {Spiccy} KazooKing

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN: My in-game name is RetroMuffin.

Timezone: I live in the central time zone.

Languages Spoken: I speak English and Czech.

The server you would like to moderate:

I would love to be a moderator for the survival server!

How active can you be per week?

I can maintain my 2 hours per day I currently have 62 hours on the server since the start of the year and I’d like to keep playing for the rest of the year if I get staff or not.

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?

I joined survival January first of 2019 and what made me stay was the amazing community and outright fun that it has brought me in the past year I have been on and I am hoping for the rest of my life.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of the story:

Well, this happened roughly 8-10 months ago so this is what I remember happening when the mall glitch was found that duplicated the last 2 items of the chest and I wanted to listen to my music discs which were locked in the mall so I used chorus fruits on the top of the mall and then ender pearled through the bedrock walls that my mall shop had (and all the others but I only went through mine) and grabbed each of the music discs. It was a temp ban and I had to talk with Sesaline about how to get unbanned and this all got fixed within the next day.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:

I used to own my own server and even though I did not have more than 5 players that entire time of the month my server was open so I understand the

Do you have any anti-cheat experience?

No, I do not have any anti-cheat experiences.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

Sadly, I removed most of my youtube videos and can’t link any videos of the recorded side and the last ones I remember reporting were false because the museum world gives people fly perms and I wasn’t used to seeing players who don’t have ++ rank flying which I apologize for false reporting.

What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member?

I have contributed my time and my knowledge of commands through to help the newer players of munchy I try and give each new player with a unique experience. Also lots of memories.

How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team?

I believe that MunchyMC will benefit from my presence on the staff team from the way I interact with my fellow staff members and non-staffed players and would love to keep giving them the unique experience each player should want to have on the server!

How do you work when in a team?

I do this sport called First Lego League or FLL for short and one of the different things we have to do our presentation, build a robot and program the robot and teamwork. I am past the age so I help my team on the teamwork portion and I’m the teamwork manager for the team. My ability to work with a team would carry over to being a staff member on the server.

What do you think is the hardest hack to detect and why?

There are multiple answers for this question for my opinion and here is why ++ get the /Nightvision command which gives them endless night vision and this makes it so they don’t need torches so it will look like they x-rayed because most hackers will combine with more hacks like Fulbright (which I know is allowed) so they also don’t need torches either. My other answer is mob aura because unless they are surrounded by mobs they will lock on to just one of the mobs.

If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial?

Yes, I have applied on this network before, The first time I was turned down was because I wasn’t active enough this was Spring 2019 and the latest and last time I was turned down for not being ready at that moment in time which I didn’t know what I needed to work on and I had repeatedly asked Antfrost and other staff members and they didn’t tell me anything so I took it into my own hands to work on being more respectful on what there was becoming more active and chatting more and more on TeamSpeak. I even double-checked my capitalization rules and grammar, which I was told to edit the last 2 staff applications I had applied for, and this why this is my definitive staff application.

#Retro4Helper

Thank you for releasing the staff applications Antfrost! Thank you, staff team, for taking the time to read my application and keep up the good work. Good luck to the other players looking to become a staff member.

+0,5

• Your application is fine but
    I do recommend bolding the questions so it is easier to read^^

Best of luck!
-AlluTheVallu

1 Like

Thank you for your opionion I have fixed the bolding as you suggested it to be a good choice to do so!

1 Like

+1 Great guy! Good application too, definitely recommend for staff.

1 Like

+1
Best of luck to you Retro!! Awesome member of the community :)

2 Likes

aw thank you so much!

You…
I like you ;D
+1, active and friendly

1 Like

I don’t play survival very much but the community seems to love you! Excellent application as well :slight_smile:
Best of luck,
Funny

1 Like

+1 Good app, helpful

1 Like

Thank you so much!!

+1
Amazing person, active a lot, detailed app

1 Like

I tried to make it as detailed as possible with all the details included!

+1 Very Active although i am more active :rofl:

1 Like

+1 you’re nice, knowledgable and very active! Gl!

1 Like

+1
Nice person
Helpful
Strong app

Gl Retro

1 Like

Hi @RetroMuffin. At the moment, we feel that you don’t meet the maturity requirements for staff. We hope to see you work on that and apply again in the future!