Repuffin’s Co-Host Application

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you participated in at least a few events on the Event server before?:
Yes I have! I am on the Event server almost every Saturday playing in the events, more often BadBoyHalo’s, but also others!

- Do you have Discord downloaded and are competent with it?:
Yes, I am very familiar with discord and use it alot.

Application

IGN:
Repuffin

Timezone:
GMT+2

Can you use a microphone?
No, unfortunately I can not.

When can you be available to help host events each week?

• Weekdays: 1pm-10pm
  • Weekends: 8am-12pm

Regarding weekdays, I can be available all day two days every week, which days varies (studying from home).

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I think my reputation within the community is positive. I really like to socialize and chat with players online in this wonderful community. I really enjoy meeting new people and hanging out with players, especially on the Event and Survival server here on MunchyMC. I would say I am very kind, calm, nice and mature as a person, which I believe is what people see me as. I also believe players think I am respectful, positive, trustworthy, helpful and understanding, which are qualities I highly value.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
I think I could be well suited for this role and contribute in a positive way. I really love playing on the Event server and participating and watching events. It always makes me so happy and inspires me to host on my own, but also help other players. Which I sometimes do on the Survival server and I think it is really fun. I believe being active on survival has given experience of both hosting and helping friends with their events. I also have learned a lot of how the events are usually held by being active on the Event server. Knowledge about how it is to be a player in an event, but also how the event team deal with different situations, such as helping the one who is hosting and how to act in chat. I really see this as an opportunity for me to be able to get to know more people better and give back and help the community out, that I truly love being a part of. But also evolve as a player and explore a new interesting and important part of the Event server.

Do you have any past experience with plugins such as WorldGuard/WorldEdit?
I have past experience with WorldEdit that I have been using on some of my friends’ servers before. In that way I know the basic commands. I do not have any experience with WorldGuard. But I would love to learn and be more than grateful to get the chance to evolve my knowledge about these plugins on the server!

How well can you work with a team in a formal/professional environment?
I can work very well in a formal/professional environment and I believe this is one of my strengths. I always try my best to help and act as good as possible. I am good at understanding and listening to other people. I am also capable of acting respectfully and maturely in all situations and adapt to different situations pretty easily. I have not really worked in a professional team in Minecraft before, but it is something that I look forward to maybe be a part of. I do believe I have good knowledge when it comes to work and being a part of a team. Because I have been working in different work related teams in real life. Which has taught me much about how it is to work in a team, but also who I am as a person in a group. For example how to support and be there for others, how important each individual is to the whole group and that you take responsibility and your role seriously. Things that I see as applicable in game too.

Anything you want to add:
I would like to thank you so much for reading my application, it means a lot! I also want to say thank you to the whole community, for being awesome and always making me happy.

Last but not least I want to thank Starry_Dreams for making my wonderful application banner<3

Best of luck to you all and have a lovely day:D

23 Likes

+1!!! repuffin is so cool

Screenshot_8653

6 Likes

+8 billion and 1

Yes.

4 Likes

+1 Repuffin is one of the kindest people I know, and would really fit in nicely in the co-host team.

5 Likes

1+ rep e ufi en

5 Likes

+1
Repuffin is the coolest muffin!
giphy (11)

7 Likes

+1
Repuffin would be an amazing fit as a co-host and is incredibly trustworthy to have this role! She’s an awesome candidate whom I completely support :purple_heart:

All the best cutie rep! :kiwi_fruit: :star:

6 Likes

+1
gl rep

4 Likes

+1

Repuffin is Kind, Cool, and very importantly VERY MUFFINY MUFFIN.

4 Likes

+1 I see u a lot on event server and I think u can be a good cohost :)!

4 Likes

Repuffin is very active and this application is veryyy detailed, like I actually love this application. I think Puffin would be an amazing Co-Host!

+1 goodluck!

3 Likes

Yesss!!! 100% +1 Repuffin really deserves it :D

2 Likes

BIG +1
Good Luck Pufffinnnn!

1 Like

A very very very VERY big +1

2 Likes

+1
Good luck !!!

2 Likes

+1 v cool :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Ooooh, yes! Repuffin is so kind and helpful. They’re reliable and so, so chill.

2 Likes

Biiiiig +1
The others pretty much already said what i would have said :+1:
Super chill, friendly, respectful and trustworthy :D
Good luck!

2 Likes

Thank you so much, @EvillRat @Craftifyer @Pingu_God @RealParasitz @danior @VioletRay @amy2017 @Blubosh @Mddey @Falconu @Viviannn @Shauryaa @MyBee @anon23192786 @Alkemystix @Tarteris. It means a lot<3

8 Likes

Tysm @DonutJack <3!!

2 Likes