Remove viper

The kit takes no skill and its hella op, when you get hit by someone using viper and ur using a leather kit or even kit pvp u can combo them as much as u want but you`ll end up nearly dead if not dead because of the poison doing all the damage.

If u cant remove it atleast nerf the shit out of it for example remove the strength.

1 Like

I don’t even need to read the post. +1

1 Like

+1 (Petition to also get rid of punch on archer bow)

1 Like

Maybe just lower poison to poison 1?

ITS HAS PUNCH ON IT???

How did I not know that…?

It’s got sharpness 1, but no strength, where does the idea of viper having strength come from?
(The archer’s ability is Punch 1 on the bow, to compensate for the missing ability, I would give Power 4)

Removing any kits isn’t an option because that would be unfair to the people who bought the kit. All we can do is nerf or buff the kit.

4 Likes

It has strength?

What exactly are you asking me?

That’s why people like me love it :D

It does?

Have you ever played on this server? It literally has strength dude

Oh lol, it has strength outside of spawn.

Weirdly enough no one approached me after the second screenshot.

1 Like

Viper main qwq

This discussion reminds me of when vast was jacked. Vast got nerfed so let’s keep believing.

#buffninja

2 Likes

Probably because WoolWars has active developers :pensive:

Viper was nerfed already. It used to have a diamond sword, sharpness one, and strength one, so imagine that. From my personal experiences, there is a way to combat viper:

When you are hit with the poison, you take a lot less knockback (you kind of don’t really move). I use that opportunity to combo the player back and force him to soup since I’m not taking knockback. By the time he’s done souping, my poison is out. Whenever someone uses viper, I find it particularly easy to kill them - but maybe that’s just me. The main thing that seems frustrating is trying to run away with each tick of poison slowing you down.

While to many it seems like viper is in a decent position as a kit, I’ll still bring your concerns up with others.

6 Likes