[Release] MunchyMC IRL V12 - Pet Edition

Hello toaster heads! Welcome to another MunchyMC IRL video, this time presenting our community’s pets. From cats to turtles or dogs to guinea pigs, I present to you, the pet edition!

https://youtu.be/EaWy7D-kz3I

This edition was a monster of a hit. Thanks to all who supported and made this community a better place. Happy Halloween!

Evidently, I forgot a name for my own cat. Her name is Unocat Molly.

18 Likes

:>

very cute pets, everyone!

1 Like

Very amazing pets! :slight_smile:

Cute pets

I’m obsessed with skinny pigs now

1 Like

Aww this is so cute!! I love seeing other people’s pets!

Ahhh this is soo cute :3

Skinny pogs do be kinda pog

I have 3 more for those who are curious. I chose to show Yamima because, sorry Duba and Guji but, she’s my favorite and she’s also the only one with a disability - Both of her front paws go in instead of going straight, making her movement a little weird but she’s still really cute and fun to huggle with c:

1 Like

I thought I noticed that. Her front paws looked a bit rounded.

wut the atterax had a cat!? o.o

3 Likes

My turtle died

@AriesGrill nice

1 Like

@Jebith KITTY!.

His name was forest. He was in the video

nuuu ;_;

omg so cute ;-; <3

Ava has KITTENS? mega ew…

anyways glad purpel dog was showcased!!

1 Like

The legendary battle between cats and dogs.

Cats, you need to clean kitty litter and feed. Occasional brush/vet. You can get an aloof one once in a while.

Dogs, you need to walk, feed, clean up after, brush for fleas, groom, occasional vet visits, bathe them, they’re slobbery, demand a LOT of attention, lick you and they can smell bad sometimes.

Clear winner is cats right?

Dog lover staff, plz no ban.

Dogs are on top sorry but not sorry but I’m still sorry be because I like cats but not sorry at all because dogs are superior and everyone knows it sorry!!

1 Like

cats dont give you any love! they just scratch your eyes out and give you infections in the places where they scratch you on your skin ):

1 Like