ReioGalaxy's Staff Application

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: Yes

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: Yes

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?: I already have it, and yes.

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN: ReioGalaxy

Timezone: GMT +2

Languages Spoken: English, Estonia, Russia (learning)

Server you would like to moderate: If possible, all of them, if no, kitpvp.

How active can you be per week? I can be online 40-50 hours per week. that also depends.

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay? Gamemode called “WoolWars” made me stay, i think its very fun and good to play.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of story: I’ve had only one punishment, about hack, i made ban appeal and admitted.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: I’ve had past moderator experience on a discord server with over 300 members, what closed due to owner inactivity.

Do you have any anticheat experience? I’ve not only had experience with anticheats, but im coding my own in Eclipse.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC: I’ve not made any.

What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member? I’ve been at some events, and made some suggestions.

How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team? I can be active most of the time, and im good at explaining and i love helping people.

How do you work when in a team? To work on a team, there has to be much communication, i think that’s the most important think to work on the team.

What do you think is the hardest hack to detect and why? KillAura, because many clients bypass the anticheat and makes you look like an regular player.

If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial? That’s my first time.

OMG your mental. KILLAURA IS THE HARDEST HACK TO DETECT??? ITS THE EASIEST HACK TO DETECT. THERE HEAD GOES SWINGING AND THEY HIT FAST. VERY OBVIOUS HACK. AND ALSO, THE FIRST TIME YOU POSTED???

yeah, sorry about the capitals, just got a little triggered :angry:

yeah dude… ummmm, killaura isn’t the hardest hack, you must have some experience with anticheat if you coded your own, this is your first post and you have hacked before. -5 I am really sorry…

Also didn’t mean to be very harsh

Calm down.
Also, just an FYI, most applications on the forums also haven’t posted on the forums.

Ok, Im sorry.

Killaura as hardest hack is a bit odd,
Recommend More Detail.
+1 because multiple languages is helpful

-1 Lack of detail and I recommend to become more active on not just the Minecraft server but, try and Ben active on the forums And teamspeak. This isn’t nessesary but it will help you in the future.

What do you mean be more active?
My discord runs basically everytime, and why would i be online at teamspeak, if im not mod yet?
This doesnt make any sense.

The teamspeak is where alot of players come together and communicate, it’s pretty active 75% of the time.

Also being active on the discord means to post and respond to others.

Afaik forum activity isn’t nessasary as much as it’s nice.

1 Like

Yeah, im active most of my time at discord.

I feel like this is not a good answer, killaura is very easy to detect
-2 Lacks serious detail as well

Hi there @ReioGalaxy. We currently feel that you don’t meet all the requirements for staff on our network. We hope to see you apply again in the future!