Refund for kits

Hi, this will be a fairly short post. You can tell from the title what this is about. I think you should be able to refund a kit, and maybe get back 2,000 tokens? I don’t think people we be able to abuse that, and it would be pretty balanced!

Hm, interesting. I’m not too sure I like this idea, because people can just use whatever kit they want and refund it. Even though you loose 1,500 tokens, that’s not really a lot of tokens for lots of people who play.

2 Likes

Yes, but people who play will have a few kits they know are good, and only use those. Why would a good player use a troll kit? I think it would be the new player who would abuse it if you all your tokens back.

I wish this could be a thing, but everything has its downsides.
People could abuse this, because they could host events and just keep getting stacked up with tokens on alts or friends accounts and get free kits, making Elite essentially useless.
In theory, this is a good idea and with enough work it could get somewhere!

2 Likes

Maybe if they were to only refund 1500 tokens then? Just so if you have a kit you hate, you would not be stuck with it.

I would say no, even though this is a half-decent idea.

In Brawlhalla discussion on steam, people say, the experienced players do spam for fun, in other words, the good players will get the troll kit for fun.