Reformationss Event Team Application

IGN: Reformationss Past IGN(s): https://namemc.com/search?q=reformationss

Timezone: MST

How often can you host events:

The times I can host events vary along with my situation at home. Currently I am being homeschooled and can finish within 2-3 hours all of my classes. Usually I go to bed at around 10-11pm MST. However, occasionally I take my med later in the day and can’t sleep until 2am (rarely). Along with this I have appointments on occasions, such as doctors appointments, checkups etc. These are the standard times I would be able to host events till (sometimes varies if I have an appointment).

Weekdays: 12am - 10pm
Weekends: 10am - 11pm
What sets you apart from other applicants:

I feel what sets me apart from other applicants is my attitude players in events and the atmosphere in which I want players to connect through the events. Along with this I try to be kind to players that aren’t in a clan or don’t have a group that they belong on the server.

I feel I am qualified for this position for a few reasons. For one, I would like to try to make an enjoyable environment for players to connect through in the events. I know that hosting events makes people happy and makes a fun environment for players to have fun. However, sometimes these events are run by people with big groups that usually single out others and doesn’t make it fun for newer players without a group/clan. So, I would like to combat that by at least encouraging people to not focus and not team in events that are supposed to be free for all style so that players aren’t miserable every time they go into an ffa style event. Along with this I feel that my motivation to make players enjoy the server more through events sets me apart from the other applicants.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:

If I were to be selected as a MunchyMC Event Member I would be able to bring a variety of things to the team. For one, I could give my insight on how certain interactive events are run such as redrover, classic redrover, waterdrop, and other events that aren’t able to be hosted by players. Along with this I could give assistance in events if there are any somewhat troublesome glitches or players that seem to find a new glitch of sorts. Another aspect I could bring to the Munchy Event Team would be votes in chat to see which event the player base that would be online would enjoy the most. I would love to help develop new events that the Munchy community would enjoy and get their thoughts and opinions on what events they would like to see in the future. How I would do this would be making a section on the forums where people could put their event ideas and at the end of the month whichever event has the most positive reviews I would try to make it into an event (if possible). Also along with that idea I would host some manual events for rewards such as Super or Elite for 1 to 3 days for players in the community that like a good amount of competition. Also I’m part of the MunchyMC Unofficial Cheer Team and can encourage other players if they are feeling down.

Why do you want to be on the event team:
One of the reasons I want to join the event team is to make the community happy by hosting fun events. I want to allow the players to enjoy the full extent of the events and what Munchy can offer. I feel like I can accomplish this goal and bring joy to the community. Along with this I would be able to connect and interact with the community more efficiently by hosting fun events and getting the players thoughts and opinions on how the event is. I feel like being Munchy Event Staff would be a very enjoyable time and allow me to meet a lot of new people that I haven’t talked to before.

My knowledge of event commands:
-/eventkick - Kicks player from the event (used when player is disobeying the rules of the event and then a warning is issued out to the player via private message).

-/eventban - Bans player from events for a set amount of time the staff apply to the ban (usually used when player repeatedly disobeys event rules after multiple warnings).

-/eventunban - Unbans player from events (used when player(s) have thought about their actions).

-/eventbanlist - Lists all players that are banned from events.

-/eventtpall - Sends a broadcasted message to “/confirm” to all players on the kitpvp server at the time for them to teleport to the event if they want to participate in it.

-/broadcast - Sends a message in chat that stands out (usually used for stating the rules of the event or staff having a bit of fun, forgot the name of staff that did that but it was pretty funny might’ve been Callababe).

-/togglepvp - Toggles pvp in the event.

-/togglehunger - Toggles hunger in the event.

-/togglepickup - Toggles players picking up items.

-/host - Used to host automatic events (all players are able to access but only legend rank could host all along with staff)

-/skitcreate - Used to make a kit for players by putting the items in your inventory you want the players to have and adding a name after “/skitcreate”

-/enchant - Enchants an item with whatever enchant is wanted by the host (usually used along with /skitcreate)

-/skitapply - Gives the kit to players by adding the name after “/skitapply” and the amount of people you want to apply it to.

-/eeffect - Gives potion effects to people in the event (can be used on 1 or multiple people in the event)

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

Callahan - Back in the day when me and my friends played and the days before Skeppy me and my friends loved the old HG map and would ask Callahan to host HG’s all the time for the fun dynamics and map style of the game at the time. (Don’t know if he is considered an event staff member or not)

Gawkster - If the Gawkster is ever asked to host an event most of the time he hosts the event if the community wants it and sometimes even puts a 1-3 day rank of Elite or Super on the line for the players.

Errxr - Hosts fun events for the community when he is on and makes it a very fun environment for players to enjoy and interacts with the players nicely by practicing with them in arena and overall makes the Munchy environment positive.

Anything else you would like to add:
I would like to add that I would love to thank the event staff team and others for reading this application.
I would also like to ask the people that read this to comment and give their opinion on the event staff application.

*Maturity
I understand that I have been immature and disrespectful in the past to players and staff alike and I apologize for this. Most of the time in the past I would make inappropriate jokes/comparisons and have been getting better at not allowing myself to be like this in chat and in general. I like to believe that I have been growing and getting better at handling certain situations.

I would love criticism in the comments so that I could grow and make myself a better person along with creating a better event staff application.

Thank you for reading

• Sincerely,*
  •   Reformationss*

Edit 1 - Bolding and error
Edit 2 - Added the Why do you want to be on the event team paragraph

8 Likes

This is a great app but you forgot the question “Why do you want to be on the event team?”. I suggest adding that in to increase your chance of getting accepted.
Homeschool gang lel

-Atterax

1 Like

Thanks so much for the reminder and encouraging comment

+1
all i have to say is that he is an absolute GUY

1 Like

Very appreciated Sowl <3

Thank you for the nice comment, but with all due respect, I think you seriously need to be more of a positive impact within the community. You constantly tend to harass me in-game, then proceeded to discord with it. Hopefully, you’ll fix the act soon so right now it’s going to be a -1. Best of luck though.

2 Likes

Thank you for the comment and advice. I didn’t mean to harass you in any way in game or in the discord messages I was just playing around a bit I didn’t mean anything by it if that’s what you thought I just wanted to see if you wanted to talk on ts.

I am going to have to disagree with you Gawkyy, there may be a little bias to my response but I believe that Reformationss has tried his best to try and fix things with you. You are not giving him a chance and by being stubborn this is why you still have a negative relationship with him, all I have to say.

Edit 1: +1 •Good Person with a Positive Atmosphere
•Communication skills and the time he puts into the server is good

1 Like

Thank you Doxiey for your insight and encouraging comment.

-1 I’ve never seen you on

Sorry to hear this maybe I will see you on the server one of these days <3

+1
Really nice
Good app.

Best of luck!
-rainfalls

1 Like

Thanks rainfalls for your nice comment and +1 <3

+1
Detailed application
seems like a nice guy

Good luck! :smile:

1 Like

Thank you for the kind comment DeForst <3

1 Like

+1 Really amazing dude, stayed over at my house and actually cleaned up his mess. bravo.

and he’s nice in-game and puts in effort.

1 Like

Thanks Caden for the very positive comment <3

Hey just wanted to point out a couple of the comments are brand new accounts posting for the first time, especially the one about gawkster. Seemed like it might be one of your accounts but that’s just speculation

1 Like
  • Yeah about that, La_BloodZ is Kringe he just forgot his password to forums so he made a new account. Doxiey isn’t a new player he just made an account a while ago to support my application for the event team after he saw Gawkster’s comment. I hope that clears up the speculation <3.

Sincerely,
Reformationss

Im gonna give +1
Good application lots of detail and a nice player :slight_smile:

Good luck!

1 Like