Redblock6's Event team application

IGN and past IGN’s: Redblock6 and redblock6

Timezone: EST

How often can you host events:

ON WEEKDAYS: (Please note that I might have plans I might be doing on the weekends. So I might not be on at some of those times because I might have plans.)

Saturday - 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM or 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Sunday - 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM or 8:00 AM - 8:30 PM

ON WEEKENDS: (Again, please note I might have plans so I might not be able to come on at some of these times.)

Monday - 7:00 AM - 8:30 AM and then 5:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Tuesday - 7:00 AM - 8:30 AM and then 5:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Wensday - 7:00 AM - 8:30 AM and then 5:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Thursday - 7:00 AM - 8:30 AM and then 5:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Friday - 7:00 AM - 8:30 AM and then 3:55 PM - 10:00 PM

What sets you apart from other applicants: I can record videos of people hacking (if needed). I will also help build events if they need help. (e.g. If they were making a new event called eat the most cake I will help them to build that.)

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: I can bring joy and ideas for more events, as well as bug fixes (e.g. there is a bug when somebody hosts king of the hill, that person that hosted king of the hill will not get sent to spawn therefor they can wait until the hill appears and just stay there.)

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): When I asked EsioTrot of he could host redrover and he did, he even let me be slayer for redrover. I also asked Gawkyy if he could host redrover and he said yes. As well as the others, I asked FunnyJustCause if he could host redrover and he said yes.

Anything else you would like to add: Thank you for considering my application, and I will be a great event member!

Hey Redblock6, this event app is very under detailed. I have also never seen you play before, I would improve by playing actively for 3 months.

-Fuxia

1 Like

I do play, infact I am on kitpvp right now.
I will add more details.

Thanks.

• Redblock6

You have been online, but recently I’ve never seen you and your app lacks details GL

Agreed

Hey @Redblock6! Heres what I think about your application. I have seen you on before a couple of times. Make sure that you are interacting with the community. This plays a big part in this role that you are applying for. Your application seems hard to read. Make sure to bold your questions so that they are separated from your answers. You do have 5 edits on your application. Make sure to make notes at the bottom whenever you edit your application. Ex. EDIT: I changed formatting and spelling errors. There are some grammar and spelling errors that I’ve seen along with punctuation.

You’ve answered this question wrong. It is asking more specifically what other event members have done for you that is positive. So if you asked me to host sumo or any event and I replied and said sure. That would be an example of other event members doing something positive. Overall it’s going to be a -1 from me. Best of luck!

Hello,
I have bolded all of the questions and noted that I edited what I edited. You said my application was hard to read, what do you mean by that?

I have also changed question four (" Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):")

Best regards,
Redblock6

Application Denied, work on activity.